Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I couldn't make it out for my draft this year due to work so they auto drafted my team. I need to work on cleaning up the bench a little but all things considered I think I'm gonna be ok this year.

QB Carson Palmer
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB Alfred Morris
WR Dez Bryant
WR Mike Evans
TE Travis Kelce
FLEX Sammy Watkins
D/ST Bills D/ST
K Steven Hauschka

Bench Isaiah Crowell
Bench Michael Floyd
Bench Owen Daniels
Bench Ronnie Hillman
Bench Markus Wheaton
Bench Cam Newton
Bench Tyler Lockett

Any advice?
This late in the game, hold pat, check out what happens week 1 and look for waiver wire gold. You have some droppable players but this close to the start of the season you might as well wait out week 1 results before you try to get cute.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I can't decide if I should play The Ben or Tannehill this week. Ben seems like the better option, but with Pouncey out and Bell suspended, I'm afraid he might have an averageish game, whereas Tannehill plays the Shitskins. Wut do?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Question I have Big ben, and Teddy as backup.

MY RB are Leblunt, Lynch and RAndle (dallas). That is it, no more RB on my team. The other guy is offering Devonte freeman for Teddy and we swap kickers( i have NE, he as BUF)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I really don't know how I feel about my team. If Stewart doesn't put up big numbers for Carolina now that Williams is gone i'm probably in trouble.

Team is:

QB - Tony Romo
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - Justin Forsett
WR - Alshon Jeffrey
WR - Julian Edelman
W/R - Johnathon Stewart
TE - Greg Olsen
K - Matt Bryant (I don't care much about kickers, usually flex em out based on who I think is going to be kicking a lot of FG's as the season goes on)
Def - Eagles

Bench:
RB - Bishop Sankey
WR - Eddie Royal
WR - Terrence Williams
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Keenan Allen
TE - Antonio Gates (took him super late on the off chance that he actually comes back from his suspension as a beast but he might be getting the drop if any nice waiver wires come up)

10 man league. I was 3rd pick.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Question I have Big ben, and Teddy as backup.

MY RB are Leblunt, Lynch and RAndle (dallas). That is it, no more RB on my team. The other guy is offering Devonte freeman for Teddy and we swap kickers( i have NE, he as BUF)
I mean, ATL's RB situation is so murky that it is tough to picture Freeman doing a whole lot, but on the flip side QB's don't get a whole lot of points handing the ball off to AP. I think I'd probably take that deal just because I wouldn't ever see myself playing Teddy over Big Ben and I'm sure you'll find a serviceable QB on the waiver wire for his bye week. Hell, by that time the other guy might have dropped Teddy to the waiver wire. I'd maybe take the kicker swap out of the deal though.

I see it as a low risk move and any time you can gain some RB depth for a replacement-level QB that is a good deal.

Sterling

El Presidente
Have Gronk in a bunch of leagues and Brady in one. Is it bad to want them to lose 45-42, with 5 Gronk TDs?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I probably should have included what I'm considering him against. It's him or Doug Martin in one league...him or Joseph Randle in another. Neither are PPR.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I traded AJ Green, Brandon Marshall and Victor Cruz for Antonio Brown and Sammy Watkins.

League is flipping out, might veto the trade. So annoying.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't think that's a good trade. Green and Brown are comparable in value and Watkins probably isn't worth the lost depth.