Fantasy Football Advice

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Which shitty RB would you put in Flex?

Lindsey
Mikinnon
Ingram II

All 4 of my bench WR/TE are on bye this week.

My RB1 is Singletary and RB2 is J White

Full PPR.

I am just so fucked for RB this year. My first pick was Barkley and my 2nd was Nick Chubb...

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lindsey for sure, no way Gordon is playing. Id probably start Mckinnon over either of those guys too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Lindsey for sure, no way Gordon is playing. Id probably start Mckinnon over either of those guys too.

Thanks, i forgot about Gordon's problem. That's what i will do

Mckinnon was a dud last week with Mosserts return. 2.5 points in PPR -(

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thanks, i forgot about Gordon's problem. That's what i will do

Mckinnon was a dud last week with Mosserts return. 2.5 points in PPR -(

McKinnon also had the problem with the 49ers being down a shitload fairly early in the game. Jeff Wilson started taking snaps from both McKinnon and Mostert in the 2nd half b/c game was already over pretty much. He might be a more attractive option in PPR than Lindsay, just b/c if Gordon is suspended/out, Lindsay will get the early down work and they might use Royce Freeman on passing downs.

Still think Lindsay will get more touches overall, but PPR could tip the scales. Going forward I really envision it being just Mostert/McKinnon in 49ers backfield.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
McKinnon also had the problem with the 49ers being down a shitload fairly early in the game. Jeff Wilson started taking snaps from both McKinnon and Mostert in the 2nd half b/c game was already over pretty much. He might be a more attractive option in PPR than Lindsay, just b/c if Gordon is suspended/out, Lindsay will get the early down work and they might use Royce Freeman on passing downs.

Still think Lindsay will get more touches overall, but PPR could tip the scales. Going forward I really envision it being just Mostert/McKinnon in 49ers backfield.

Not to be a Debbie downer as but i think the 49's are going to destroyed by Fitzmagic on Sunday. More play from behind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Not to be a Debbie downer as but i think the 49's are going to destroyed by Fitzmagic on Sunday. More play from behind.
They did get destroyed by Fitzmagic lol.

The only beat the Jets and Giants, woof.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Bleh your right I got mixed up with LA for week 6.

Rams are surprisingly legit this year.

Merrith

Bleh your right I got mixed up with LA for week 6.

Rams are surprisingly legit this year.

Are they surprisingly legit, though? 4-1, with all 4 wins against the NFC East. Granted, they did play Buffalo super tight...but I have trouble fully believing in them yet. Rams/Niners should give us a better idea where both teams might be at.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, not seeing how the 49ers are going to be a good test for them. I mean, sure, if they lose, that says a lot about the Rams, I guess... but not if they win.

Merrith

Yeah, not seeing how the 49ers are going to be a good test for them. I mean, sure, if they lose, that says a lot about the Rams, I guess... but not if they win.
I'm just not convinced the Rams are hot shit when all 4 of their wins are against the NFC East. If Niners play them close, might have to lower expectations on the Rams.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I lost Dak as my QB last week, and my options are either Goff or Tannehill to start today.

I feel like Tannehill is 100% the safer start to get me a decent amount of points, but Goff has a higher potential to score big.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck, I went with Goff and so far Tannehill is off to a great start.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, good thing I left Jefferson and Tannehill on my bench.

Not sure why I played Schuster over Jefferson

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
wtf is Joe Buck talking about? No one touched Rodgers so it's a TD even if his knee touched the ground.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Boy did I pick the wrong players to sit this week

1603164198262.png

• 1Worf

Animosity

Why you dont have Tannehill in as an every week starter is just silly. Especially vs Houston.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Why you dont have Tannehill in as an every week starter is just silly. Especially vs Houston.
I was down on my 49ers after what Miami did to them, and thought Goff had potential to do well. Clearly I was wrong

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So who would you guys drop to pick up a defense and kicker this week? Normally I'd just drop my defense and kicker, but I feel like both have been overperforming and as I'm tied for best record and have highest scoring team I get worst waiver priorities and I'm unlikely to get them back, assuming someone doesn't just pick them up before Sunday. I'll drop Fitz for one. Do I just wait until Sunday for the other and pick up the best available then hope to get it back on waivers? It's either that or Jimmy Graham I'm thinking

1603198863675.png