Fantasy Football Advice

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You have 3 fucking TE's. Get rid of Graham, he is next to worthless and when would you ever play him? In case of injury I guess?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Considering Fitzpatrick just lost his job and is on bye, I feel thats an easy one. Or Graham.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I think I'm just going Fitz and Graham. Fitz was going to get dropped regardless of losing his job.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm being offered Thielen for Julio Jones. It's a pretty interesting offer, he also has Justin Jefferson while I also have Calvin Ridley. It would leave me with the top 2 scoring WR's in the league to this point in the season, and split the bye weeks. I feel like Julio has a way higher ceiling because he'll get more yards, but Thielen has been a TD magnet.

Thoughts?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
For those who need a new kicker this week (like me as tucker is on bye)

Consider rookie Tyler Bass for the bills. Should be a good motivated rebound game for them vs the Jets.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I'm being offered Thielen for Julio Jones. It's a pretty interesting offer, he also has Justin Jefferson while I also have Calvin Ridley. It would leave me with the top 2 scoring WR's in the league to this point in the season, and split the bye weeks. I feel like Julio has a way higher ceiling because he'll get more yards, but Thielen has been a TD magnet.

Thoughts?

Jones is a guy I would never trade.
See if he takes Ridley for Jefferson.

Animosity

I disagree. I would probably flip Julio for Thielen. Ridley has been balling and so has Thielen. Who knows if Julios hammy will pop back up.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Agree^

Theilen is the only guy in Minn now with Diggs gone hes leading the league in tds. Prolly playing from behind every game too from now on. Plus theres always the thing if you have Jones *and* Ridley if something happens to Ryan youre fucked.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Fuck i hate my league.

Bottom dwellers drop the same players they picked up last week....no patience and they are never avalaible due to retards picking them up and doping.

one dude Droped Robinson for Kelly today.. WTF.
Jerry Judy has been doped and picked up 3 times this year lol.

I need new friends. I picked Barkley 2nd over all and my next pick was Chubb. 2020 is balls.
Least i got Justin Jefferson in Round 8.

Jefferson is going to eat into Theilens TD's now that he is hot shit.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got a trade request. They wanna give me Amari Cooper WR and James Robinson RB for Davante Adams. My RB situation is pretty shitty with my only good one being Dalvin Cook so this is kinda tempting. My recievers are pretty good though. Thoughts?

Animosity

Its not a bad trade at all. You get an RB2 and a WR2 w/ WR1 upside. I have Cooper and hes still producing with Dalton. Dalton isnt gonna be good in real life but for fantasy he should be fine. That defense is going to get them into a lot of pass heavy game scripts.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah if you only have Cook as a good RB, I would probably take that trade.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I know neither of these options are good, but it is what I am down to.

Do I start Tevin Coleman or JaMychal Hasty as my 2nd back today? Fucking Shanahan, never know what he is going to do with his backs...

Animosity

Id suggest Coleman. Seattle is great at stopping the run. So if Coleman can get some passes he should do better. But ya either way complete dart throw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, this is going to be a really bad week for me. My team is pretty garbage though, not much I can do.