Fantasy Football - Gravy's Fun League (RRFL 2)

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Still 1 week left to play, but....

post-29966-ITS-HAPPENING-gif-Ron-Paul-HD-xThK.gif

post-29966-ITS-HAPPENING-gif-Ron-Paul-HD-xThK.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Mrs. Gravy winning with 4 players on IR and DeAndre Hopkins is crazy-talk. Let's go TEAM CHAOS

• 2Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It's official! Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy won the 2016 Gravy Cup!!!

zqKr2qQ.jpg

Congrats on your win! Edko was a solid challenger for the final. Him losing Bell was a serious blow.

Wow Mrs, I'm truly impressed. I can't believe it! You realize.... you did something even your husband was unable to do. You won Fun League II (Renamed Gravy League)! He got second place one year, but he never won the whole thing! You just did!!!!

Once again, congrats to you. Well played. That was not all just luck. I hope to see you again next year.

Billy-D-Claps-While-Smoking-A-Cigar.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Well, I think a lot of it was luck or help from beyond...but I did try a little. Thanks for being my cheerleader! :emoji_mega::emoji_heartpulse:

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Congrats Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy !

Now that you have been broken in nicely, I will happily crush you next year as I crushed your husband (God rest his soul) last year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Congrats Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy !

Now that you have been broken in nicely, I will happily crush you next year as I crushed your husband (God rest his soul) last year.

I feel nicely broken in and look forward to the attempted crushing. Truly, I am still a bit taken aback that my team won - I think it is hilarious too though.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry this is late, haven't been on for a bit.

Congrats Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy on a great win and a great season. Not too shabby for a rook :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Sorry this is late, haven't been on for a bit.

Congrats Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy on a great win and a great season. Not too shabby for a rook :)
You guys provided good instructions and advice (and kindness!). That and a whole lotta luck plus a little bit of G magic didn't hurt either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user