Fast & Furious 6 (2013)

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Fast & Furious 6

Tagline: All roads lead to this

Genre: Action, Thriller, Crime

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Ludacris, Luke Evans, Elsa Pataky, Gina Carano, Clara Paget, Kim Kold, Joe Taslim, Samuel M. Stewart, Benjamin Davies, Matthew Stirling, David Ajala, Thure Lindhardt, Shea Whigham, Andrei Zayats, John Ortiz, Jason Thorpe, Huggy Leaver, Alexander Vegh, Stephen Marcus, Magda Rodriguez, Andy Pointon, Victor Gardener, Sol de la Barreda, Françoise Philippart de Foy, Elvira Tricás, Carolina Pozo, Jhony Meñdez, Revil Beat, Sarah Yan Li, Lisandro León, Sonia Hernández Fumero, Pilar Mayo, Laz Alonso, Eddie Bagayawa, Dean Barlage, Gintare Beinoraviciute, Catherine Delaloye, Rowena Diamond, Mark Haldor, Andrew Koji, Alex Martin, Rita Ora, Gemita Samarra, Jason Statham

Release: 2013-05-21

Runtime: 131

Plot: Hobbs has Dominic and Brian reassemble their crew to take down a team of mercenaries: Dominic unexpectedly gets convoluted also facing his presumed deceased girlfriend, Letty.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
[CONTAINER][POSTER]View attachment 135228[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Fast & Furious 6 (2013)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Justin Lin[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordana Brewster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ludacris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sung Kang[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Carano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Ortiz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gal Gadot[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shea Whigham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elsa Pataky[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Ajala[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kim Kold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thure Lindhardt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Johannes Taslim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benjamin Davies[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rita Ora[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Clara Paget[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eddie Bagayawa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dean Barlage[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2013-05-06[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]130[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Hobbs has Dominic and Brian reassemble their crew to take down a team of mercenaries: Dominic unexpectedly gets convoluted also facing his presumed deceased girlfriend, Letty.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

It's vehicular warfare!

5 was great so I'm in for this one

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
b9gTJKLdSbwcQRKzmqMq3dMfRwI.jpg

Title: Fast & Furious 6

Genre: Action, Thriller, Crime

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Ludacris, Luke Evans, Elsa Pataky, Gina Carano, Clara Paget, Kim Kold, Joe Taslim, Samuel M. Stewart, Benjamin Davies, Matthew Stirling, David Ajala, Thure Lindhardt, Shea Whigham, Andrei Zayats, John Ortiz, Jason Thorpe, Huggy Leaver, Alexander Vegh, Stephen Marcus, Magda Rodriguez, Andy Pointon, Victor Gardener, Sol de la Barreda, Françoise Philippart de Foy, Elvira Tricás, Carolina Pozo, Jhony Meñdez, Revil Beat, Sarah Yan Li, Lisandro León, Sonia Hernández Fumero, Pilar Mayo, Laz Alonso, Eddie Bagayawa, Dean Barlage, Gintare Beinoraviciute, Catherine Delaloye, Rowena Diamond, Mark Haldor, Andrew Koji, Alex Martin, Rita Ora, Gemita Samarra, Jason Statham

Release: 2013-05-21

Runtime: 131

Plot: Hobbs has Dominic and Brian reassemble their crew to take down a team of mercenaries: Dominic unexpectedly gets convoluted also facing his presumed deceased girlfriend, Letty.

Siliconemelons

Poor 69' mustang in the videos screen grab :-( busting up a nice classic! ahah

these movies are always fun...

and.... aint the one chick dead?! wtf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol wtf how many times are they gonna rez angry wifebeater in movies? i swear michelle rodriguez has died and come back from the dead in more movies/tv shows than any other actor in hollywood. movie looks fun.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol wtf how many times are they gonna rez angry wifebeater in movies? i swear michelle rodriguez has died and come back from the dead in more movies/tv shows than any other actor in hollywood. movie looks fun.
In what other stuff does she come back from the dead? Srs question, not trying to be mean to you astrocreep.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In what other stuff does she come back from the dead? Srs question, not trying to be mean to you astrocreep.
Lost she comes back a few times, as a ghost or part of the island or some bullshit never explained.
i think they rezzed her in Resident evil once or twice.
i think she is assumed dead in avatar and then pops back up. there is another film i cant think of atm

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
Lost she comes back a few times, as a ghost or part of the island or some bullshit never explained.
i think they rezzed her in Resident evil once or twice.
i think she is assumed dead in avatar and then pops back up. there is another film i cant think of atm
She came back in Machete as well.

I was enjoying 5 until the vault/cars part. I couldn't suspend disbelief for that part. The rest of the movie, before and after that part, was good.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This looks retarded, I know there was a prior instance in San Diego I believe where a guy got his hands on an M48 Patton but the thought that someone is going to be jacking an M1A1 and going joyriding is pretty ridiculous.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I pointed this out on the old FoH forum, but they never actually show Letty die. Dom goes out to the spot where the wreck happened, checks the marks on the road and imagines what could have happened.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This looks retarded, I know there was a prior instance in San Diego I believe where a guy got his hands on an M48 Patton but the thought that someone is going to be jacking an M1A1 and going joyriding is pretty ridiculous.
Of course it's going to be ridiculous, i just hope it's good.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database