Fast & Furious 6 (2013)

Fyro

Golden Squire
He's the white Keanu Reeves,
Pretty sure Keanu Reeves is the white Keanu Reeves. Unless I am mistaken.

Fast and the Furious movies are made for teen boys that think this shit is the best thing evar. I'll see it for free, no way I'd pay.

edit- I just went and watched the preview. Wow- bad. It's like Transformers bad, and that is hard to accomplish.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yes, drive was an awesome movie. I hope many F&F faggots where trolled into seeing it by the poster and name.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fast and the Furious movies are great. Where else can you find a good car movie these days? Drive was great but not the same type of movie. FFS are people really saying they have a hard time suspending disbelief for these movies? Great movies are the most ludicrus.

Everything about Fast and the Furious is absurd, relax and watch cool cars do cool shit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
anyone who didn't enjoy F5 is way too far up their own ass for their own good. the movie is a giant inside joke, and everyone who gets the joke is laughing at the morons who cry shit like"SO RETARDED" "WOW! SO GAY". yes, it's way over the top and cheesy and homoerotic, that's what's great about it. trust us, you're not the first person to figure out stealing a giant safe by tying it to two supercars and driving it through the streets is a ridiculous concept. F5 got a 78% on rotten tomatoes for fuck's sake, even critics are in the joke now. if you don't enjoy these movies, you either aren't in on the joke, or don't have a dick. those are the only two possibilities.

Fast and the Furious movies are great. Where else can you find a good car movie these days? Drive was great but not the same type of movie. FFS are people really saying they have a hard time suspending disbelief for these movies? Great movies are the most ludicrus.

Everything about Fast and the Furious is absurd, relax and watch cool cars do cool shit.
meh, New Mad Max is in the works, it brings me more hope.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Another shitty car movie..shocker.
This. I barely made it through the first one, and didn't pay much attention to the others. Watched TD, was pretty meh. Not sure why these movies keep getting pumped out... Oh wait.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
anyone who didn't enjoy F5 is way too far up their own ass for their own good. the movie is a giant inside joke, and everyone who gets the joke is laughing at the morons who cry shit like"SO RETARDED" "WOW! SO GAY". yes, it's way over the top and cheesy and homoerotic, that's what's great about it. trust us, you're not the first person to figure out stealing a giant safe by tying it to two supercars and driving it through the streets is a ridiculous concept. F5 got a 78% on rotten tomatoes for fuck's sake, even critics are in the joke now. if you don't enjoy these movies, you either aren't in on the joke, or don't have a dick. those are the only two possibilities.
Pains me to admit, but keg is right. Some people just have sticks way too far up their asses.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I enjoyed FF5 but kinda forgot it was supposed to be a movie about cars.
Pretty sure this was a deliberate change. In fact most of the official stances on the F&F franchise these days focuses on them being action heist movies with cars as opposed to the other way around.

Finally caught the extended trailer. I enjoyed the hell out of F5 and I'm gay for the Rock so I'm sure I'll enjoy the hell out of this too.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Also made 600 million world wide! I liked 5 and im an old ass man now! well not that old, but getting there! Crazy stupid shit and sit back and enjoy! Enjoyed A Team movie as well.