Father's Day

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
My dad makes plenty of cash, so I honestly have no idea what to get him. He owns literally everything he wants. The only thing he wouldn't buy for himself are probably tickets to a sporting event, but he lives too far from the teams he likes to go see any of them.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What do you guys do for your Dad on Father's day?

I wanted to take my Dad to a game, and he wanted to bring his dad but it sounds like my Grandpa is not healthy enough to do something like that anymore, and I can tell he seems very disappointed about it.
For mother's day my sister and I went over to our parent's house and cooked her brunch. My dad enjoyed it so much he said he wants the same thing on father's day. Whats not to like? The kid's come to you and you don't even have to get dressed.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
My wife's family goes overboard with gift and card purchasing for these meaningless holidays. I have two kids now and am asked what I "would like". Well first of all, I am a grown ass man and I can manage for myself. What Iwouldlike is to have a nice day with the family that doesn'trequireanything to be bought for someone. Between apparently infinite birthdays and weird holidays like these it feels like the entire year is spent shopping for stuff people don't truly want.

Now, grillin, beers, and kids running in circles like it's Mad Max times, sounds good. Oh ya, that's every day =D

Krozman

N00b
If dad wants to be with his dad for the actual father's day, I'm sure the next weekend's game at yankee stadium will serve as something equally nice, or just another day both of you can make. I give my wife prepaid massage cards and shit and she can schedule when she wants it anytime. I dunno seems silly to limit all activity to the day itself.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
This is my first fathers day without my father, he passed away on April 24th. I don't know why I wrote that. But typically we would spend the day watching sports together and go to his favorite mexican restaurant for dinner.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
This is my first fathers day without my father, he passed away on April 24th. I don't know why I wrote that. But typically we would spend the day watching sports together and go to his favorite mexican restaurant for dinner.
You're not alone, my Dad passed away about 13.5 years ago now and I still miss him. I was 23 when he passed and 25 when my Mom passed. /bro hug

kaxfenix

N00b
For Father's day I tell my Wife and kids to leave me alone.. Take the Kayak or Mountain bike out in to the wilds for the day.