Favorite T-shirts

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Previously uploaded somewhere here, since it was already in my attachments, but this was always one of my favorite shirts during high school.
I saw him and Triumph in 1986 and they were selling that T-shirt at the show.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Or the man wrote iconic music that was genre-defining (along with a few other bands), his opinions and ideas are completely separate from the music.
You know I really really agree with that. Burzum definitely defined a lot of black metal and it's separate from Varg's beliefs but there's a difference between recognizing that and wearing a band shirt who's sole member is a well known neo-nazi murderer who seems pretty dead set on killing more people.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
What's the difference?
Recognition and advertisement.

It's saying that X did Y which was good, but I'm not going to support X in anyway despite of Y because X advocate racial purity and mass murder.

That being said my favorite shirt is this.
rrr_img_57637.jpg

It was given to me by a woman I was sleeping with, previously owned by her boyfriend who drank himself to death. Creepy.

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
This shirt fits me so perfectly it is as though it was custom made. I wish any other shirt I pull off the rack would fit half as well as this shirt does. Also, it is crazy soft.
rrr_img_57653.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
I love mah hockey team and the one of this shirt I have is from like 1992:

studiolano_83621376997059.jpg

Same shirt except mine is dark blue:

nasa-royalblue.jpg

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't find a pic of it but I have a purple t-shirt with this on it. No psychedelic swirls or Radio Down! text and they squeezed a Bat Commander (thing on the belt there) into it too. Love the retro Jack Kirby'ish art. Sure it's goofy but it's fun and I dig it.

rrr_img_88770.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Carhart. Funny sayings are nice, but I've never found a better made or better fitting Tshirt than carhart. The ones with the pockets are best.