Favorite T-shirts

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i'm on my fourth...gotta keep representin'
rrr_img_88795.jpg

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
Favorite shirt is a dark grey with a picture of the Guinness-Toucan. It's basically falling apart, but so, so, comfy.

Re: Burzum shirts:Don't Support This Heavy Metal Racist | Danko Jones
It's only obscene to be proud of your race, if you're white.

It's only obscene to be proud of your race, if your race conquered the world, discovered almost every scientific advancement, and created every piece of art worth experiencing.

It's only obscene to be proud of your race if you're a liberal faggot.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I want to make a t-shirt that says:

"I wish I had Batman's parents."

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's only obscene to be proud of your race, if you're white.

It's only obscene to be proud of your race, if your race conquered the world, discovered almost every scientific advancement, and created every piece of art worth experiencing.

It's only obscene to be proud of your race if you're a liberal faggot.
Wow, you sound, like a really, smart guy. Tell me, more.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My sister used to do promotions for a radio station, so all my t-shirts are cheaply made advertisements for shitty movies like Cloud Atlas, Rock of Ages, Monuments Men, Trouble with the Curve, etc., each with the movie title and logo on the front and the release date on the back. They spark a surprising amount of conversations about said shitty movies, which has spurred me to go out and watch the shitty movies so as to be able to respond when people start talking about them with me.

My favorite is my Rock of Ages shirt, because it is soft and it has the perfect length to it. I hate that so many t-shirts nowadays are seemingly made for obese people, resulting in t-shirts that are super wide and short. I prefer them to be narrower and longer, going down to at least the belt loops of my jeans.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's not what's going on. The obese need them longer so they will keep the belly covered. If anything, the short shirts are designed for fat shaming.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's not what's going on. The obese need them longer so they will keep the belly covered. If anything, the short shirts are designed for fat shaming.
I find I get short shirts, but I'm tall and fairly average build. XL's are wider and fit my shoulders better, but don't seem any longer than a Large, and balloon at my waist.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
My favorite:
ROcYlK6.jpg

Second favorite:
myBiPOA.jpg

Recent picked this up for my wife, she loves it:
l5t4dD5.jpg

This last one is up there too because it is so damn comfy:
ETkFj4g.jpg