FedEx Cup

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
agermeneref_sl said:
An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit evaluation on this. And he in reality purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If attainable, as you change into expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with extra details? It?s highly useful for me. Massive thumb up for this weblog submit!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Day shot 61/63 to start the BMW championship this week. I don't know if its TW2000 level yet or not.. but it has to be close. Holy shit he can't miss right now.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Day is shooting out of his mind right now, good news Spieth is right behind him. Great weekend coming up.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Lol Phil Mickleson looking like the robot mime from EuroTrip today. Fat fuck.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
nfi who this fucking scrub is that won but he put up a hell of a final round

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

Zzen

Potato del Grande
It's hard to believe how long Tiger has been irrelevant from a competitive standpoint. Most interesting part of the piece was the quotes from MJ imo.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I'd be hesitant saying some of the things he did in case Tiger was reading it. "Not being able to tell my friend that he'll never be great again" is a pretty hard hitting quote. Even if that's the likelihood of the situation it doesn't mean it's impossible for Tiger to win again, and that's pretty deflating from one of your close friends.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, I'd be hesitant saying some of the things he did in case Tiger was reading it. "Not being able to tell my friend that he'll never be great again" is a pretty hard hitting quote. Even if that's the likelihood of the situation it doesn't mean it's impossible for Tiger to win again, and that's pretty deflating from one of your close friends.
I think Tiger knows in his heart of hearts he won't be the 'great' Tiger again. You don't have to be great to win on the PGA tour however. Win majors? Yeah great... regular events? Not so much.