FedEx Cup

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Never been a Sergio fan, but I am happy for him. Seems fitting a Spaniard wins on what would have been Seve's 60th birthday. No way did I give him a chance in hell after he hit his ball into the bush at 13, but he battled back and won the damn thing. Much respect.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was a good final day, especially the last 4-5 holes. Rose will be seeing that putt on 18 in his sleep. Good for Sergio, he was due one.

Fadaar

That guy
So here's my friend's brother at the course...

29063091_10213154646715578_1398219580941271040_o.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That shirt is awesome, was nice to see him playing well again tho

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
It was great to see Tiger back in contention on sunday. And this was a for real comeback. He will probably win a tournament this year imo. I doubt it about a major this year but never can tell.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He has had some magical moments in Augusta, if he holds up back wise I don't see why he can;t win again.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Opening round 68 for Tiger at Bay Hill today. 1 shot off the lead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, it's awesome to see Phil and Tiger back in the mix. I'm not much of a fan of the newer generation of golfers, none of them have the charisma of Phil and Tiger imo.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like(d) Spieth at the beginning of his career, not so much lately. Seems his focus is off.

Del

Vyemm Raider
His whining on the course when he hits a bad shot drives me nuts. He whines more than I do and I'm an 18 handicapper.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Not sure what your talking about, so does Woods.

This is true, Woods does it a ton, I actually think a lot of them do. Tiger used to get into trouble all the time for dropping F bombs on TV in the middle of the day on Sundays.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Tiger gets angry, generally with himself. Jordan whines like a child and usually blames his caddy or something stupid like his clubs. There is a definite contrast between them.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Tiger gets angry, generally with himself. Jordan whines like a child and usually blames his caddy or something stupid like his clubs. There is a definite contrast between them.

I agree with this distinction. He just screams at himself, slams his club down then moves on.

I think part of what makes Tiger Tiger, and the other guys not Tiger is that after he swears, he forgets that shot and just focuses on the next shot. Most of the other good pros go on tilt after a couple of bad shots pile up and they never get back on track.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
1 back. Wife just mentioned why are you watching golf. You never watch golf. That's what Tiger does; makes a casual fan time in.