FedEx Cup

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully Woods being in just a pairing vs threesome doesn't mess with him. Could end up doing a lot of standing around.

Last edited:

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully Woods being in just a pairing vs threesome doesn't mess with him. Could end up doing a lot of standing around.
Already standing around a ton, and fewer players on the weekend (if he makes it). presumably they all are playing better but with the weather who knows. wind = slow as hell regardless

2 for 2 in fairway bunkers off the tee already :eek:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I dont think a single one of my 6 picks in my pool is going to even make the cut. Fuckin hell

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I think he pushed that shot on 10 and it ended up perfect. Need him to hit a rope draw on 13 here, pick up one or two back and at least finish today even or -1

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think he pushed that shot on 10 and it ended up perfect. Need him to hit a rope draw on 13 here, pick up one or two back and at least finish today even or -1

Well he picked one up at 13... now lets see what happens on 15/16. I agree I don't think he intended to hit the approach on 10 the way he did, but it worked out in the end.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Wife: “are we almost done watching for the day?” Shush while the goat is golfing please

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I really didn't think about it until the announcers mentioned it this morning, but Tiger looked to be walking better yesterday than he did the first day. just drilled one too.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
First two holes he has hit it pretty well and is walking better. Either they upped his pain meds or hes more used to walking