Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
NRacVB5.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I'm pretty sure this is the max EHP I can get for my Cecil with the TMs I have access to (haven't actually ground all of them yet).

Total Stats: HP: 9131 MP: 292 ATK: 260 DEF: 617 MAG: 126 SPR: 305

I believe this is the max EHP possible, but it would require me pulling for two more Seria's when the BF banner returns, which there's no way I'm doing.

Total Stats: HP: 8728 MP: 251 ATK: 260 DEF: 704 MAG: 126 SPR: 306

This is my current max EHP

9IFoZLZ.png

This is completely ignoring utility like demonic life or status immunity, although he is immune to sleep, silence, confusion, and petrify already just from aegis+grand helm, so the only thing that concerns him is paralysis.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Impressive. Now go throw him in the arena and annoy everyone.

So it looks like Xon will be the unit to have for this event and also the most desired to share. AOE steal and treasure hunter. I think it stacks too, so bring Locke and other Xons.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Current gear for Cecil is Gigantaxe, Aegis Shield, Grand Helm, Force Armor, Soluna Band, Defender's Bracer, Guardian's Authority x2, Seal of Protection, HP 15%

Best setup I could put on Cecil from what I own but haven't ground yet would be to replace the defender's bracer with arsha's talisman or another soluna band, materia setup would be Seal of Protection x2, 30% hp, and then either mentality or another 30% hp.

Soluna Band is pretty much interchangeable with Arsha's for people who didn't pull 2x Stupid Artemios, and Seria (seal of protection) is coming back on the second BF banner which anyone who doesn't already have Tilith should be pulling heavily on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
PSA: Poach is a lot better than I thought, it's dirt cheap, and it stacks (albeit with heavy diminishing returns) so buy a couple if you haven't/weren't planning to

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
PSA: Poach is a lot better than I thought, it's dirt cheap, and it stacks (albeit with heavy diminishing returns) so buy a couple if you haven't/weren't planning to
Even just doing the BGN 3 timed a day for the quest should get you a couple before it ends. I pretty much bought everything i want. I guess i will sell the rest for gil to throw at enhancements.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok so that triple rainbow that I posted at the top of this page was totally a shop, but I did just daily Eiko on JP.

Still can't get a goddamn Orlandu on GL though.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
It will happen eventually. I never thought i would ever pull a rainbow. Only took 9 months, but i have pulled two now.

Finished Bracer and MAG 30%. Should i prioritize a second Blade Mastery next? Orlandeau took everything from Gilg. Genji glove, Quick assault, DK Soul, and Ribbon in the works.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Priority #1 with TMs should be getting your best phys dps unit as close to BIS as possible. After that you can work on tank/healer/mage/utility stuff at your discretion.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It will happen eventually. I never thought i would ever pull a rainbow. Only took 9 months, but i have pulled two now.

Finished Bracer and MAG 30%. Should i prioritize a second Blade Mastery next? Orlandeau took everything from Gilg. Genji glove, Quick assault, DK Soul, and Ribbon in the works.
I always try to focus on one character at a time. I'm sort of bullshitting, because the first TM I finished was dual cast because I did 2x ludmilla because it makes refia god-tier for pve content. I do 3-4 TMs for one unit while working on one TM for my PVE squad (right now it's another DC for PCecil).

I've focused on Noctis and Gilgamesh. I'm going to do the Gilgamesh trial soon, and that will cap off Noctis once I finish my first Shine TM.
Final loadout on noctis will be Excalibur, Genji Blade, Black Cowl, Bracer, genji gloves, PoC, Quick Assault, 30% Attack, Blade Mastery. I don't have any TM attack clothing. Then I'll move to do another DW for Gilg#2/Util unit, and dark knight soul and Quick assault on Gilg#1, and repeat it for Gilg#2.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Well, Orlandeau does not benefit from both Blade Mastery and DK Soul, but Gilg does. Once genji glove is done, that frees up a materia slot for another ATK%. So it sounds like another Shine would be BIS. Another DC would be nice for Cecil, though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, Orlandeau does not benefit from both Blade Mastery and DK Soul, but Gilg does. Once genji glove is done, that frees up a materia slot for another ATK%. So it sounds like another Shine would be BIS. Another DC would be nice for Cecil, though.
I don't have Orlando :| For yours, Shine is probably BIS.
My 5* are just Gilg/Noctis/Gilg/DKCecil (in order of acquisition). Chain building with multiple Triple Attacks is how I go about most of it, with warpbreak finishing (which is shite). The gilgs will be different, because I put one set of gloves on noctis.
I might try for a 4th excalibur on DKC, but that's a ways off. I've marked with * what I already have done.
[xtable=skin4|600x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Unit{/td}
{td}Weapon1{/td}
{td}Weapon2{/td}
{td}Accessory1{/td}
{td}Accessory2{/td}
{td}Materia1{/td}
{td}Materia2{/td}
{td}Materia3{/td}
{td}Materia4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Noctis{/td}
{td}Genji Blade{/td}
{td}Excalibur*{/td}
{td}Genji Gloves*{/td}
{td}Bracer*{/td}
{td}Quick Assault*{/td}
{td}Power of Creation*{/td}
{td}Blade Mastery*{/td}
{td}Quick Assault{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Gilgamesh1{/td}
{td}Sakurafubuki*{/td}
{td}Excalibur{/td}
{td}Genji Gloves*{/td}
{td}Bracer{/td}
{td}Quick Assault{/td}
{td}Blade Mastery{/td}
{td}Dark Knight Soul{/td}
{td}Atk 30%{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Gilgamesh{/td}
{td}Sakurafubki{/td}
{td}Excalibur{/td}
{td}Rulers Ring{/td}
{td}Rulers Ring{/td}
{td}Atk 15%*{/td}
{td}Atk 15%*{/td}
{td}Dark Knight Soul{/td}
{td}Dual Wield*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}DKCecil{/td}
{td}Wind Katana*{/td}
{td}Deathbringer{/td}
{td}Rulers Ring{/td}
{td}Rulers Ring{/td}
{td}Followers Oath*{/td}
{td}Followers Oath*{/td}
{td}Followers Oath*{/td}
{td}Dual Wield{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I woke for work and hadn't even paid attention to this. I am away from home and have all my lapis on my NOX so wasn't going to pull anything since I only have 1000 lapis on the phone. I had 11 tickets so figured I'd toss a few at it, hit her on my 3rd ticket lol. Is the thief any good, have 8 tickets left I guess I'll at least use those. I'll take a zero dollar banner this go around!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Don't have the thief just ice bitch, just curious if I should try to get him or be happy with a 3 ticket banner.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If the thief's steal enemy buffs and give them to your team works on pve bosses, then he's gamebreaking.

If bosses are immune (this is extremely likely) then he's mostly worthless. I'm sure someone will pull him and try him vs gilgamesh trial and report back soon.

Events pretty easy. I used my energy farming the 2 boss fight of magic library for ~3000-4500 eggs per 10 energy. I know explorations can give up to 10k eggs for 10 energy, but fuck that I'm not grinding 35 fights per exploration + stealing from everything in explorations for 2 weeks.