Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I added some more friend slots. I have a decently geared Orlandeau up for the event. Cleared all of the new story content. Pretty easy, even for new players that have a strong companion. I used it to level Yshtola a bit. Back to TM farming.

Vinen

God is dead
Have some more slots. Have a BIS Orlandu up as friends unit (sans pots and Demon Rain TMR which I cannot obtain)

Make sure you are marked as FoH or something.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
McKIlOf.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
went from having pretty much every character i had and wanted maxed was maxed, to needing to max 4. been blowing through timber tracks like mad today.

also, with orlandeau not being useful in arena, i'm torn on where to put my gear. and needing several more chizurus for blade mastery. i have 2 complete, can can see a need to have 5 now as my arena team won't be main team anymore. Lasswell, Luneth (native status resist) and 1 gilg will probably never go outside of arena. then main team I can sift between 2 orlandeaus and 2 gregs for physical needs, 2 emps and 2 exdeaths for magic. and I could justify 3 or 4 monster breastplates...

game just locked in a considerable amount upgrades on the horizon

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Just finished my first genji glove and 1st Ring of Luci is 5%. Brave suit is 75% and Emp's TM is 60% with Quick Assault and another Bracer ~50% now.

Wondering if I should do 3 quick assaults once the 3 aboe are done. I also have 2 Deathbringers I haven't started that I could do or actually should do moonblade maybe for one of my orlandu's to use Leon's TM. Decisions decisions~

OR...I could get my 2nd sparky for 2nd Olive since most people run Orlandu chains so I don't need my Orlandu dupes geared well.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
went from having pretty much every character i had and wanted maxed was maxed, to needing to max 4. been blowing through timber tracks like mad today.

also, with orlandeau not being useful in arena, i'm torn on where to put my gear. and needing several more chizurus for blade mastery. i have 2 complete, can can see a need to have 5 now as my arena team won't be main team anymore. Lasswell, Luneth (native status resist) and 1 gilg will probably never go outside of arena. then main team I can sift between 2 orlandeaus and 2 gregs for physical needs, 2 emps and 2 exdeaths for magic. and I could justify 3 or 4 monster breastplates...

game just locked in a considerable amount upgrades on the horizon
Is Timber Tracks still the best XP to NRG ratio? I am happy i pulled several Lawrences. His TM looks to be pretty useful since i dont have Ramza. I still have so many more higher priority TMs, though.

fris

Vyemm Raider
i assume so, unless something better is on the new zones. i haven't gone through them yet. timber tracks isn't easy. really takes a strong companion w/ odin/bladeblitz or you'll run out of MP before getting max exp. Orlandeau is great here because his LB is AOE.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is a spoiler from the ending of the first season of FFBE's story. Without context it won't make any sense. With context, it makes about as much sense as the story of a typical Final Fantasy game, i.e. none.

0Nehr6B.png

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Pretty bad luck right there. I am assuming that was all simulated. RNG is RNG. Sometimes it only takes one pull, other times 400.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
have orlandeau as lead, looking for more friends, 259,224,004
still tryign to get the katana, and helm break, anythign else worth while?