Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tilith has to come back around 1 more time for a players choice banner. She's too good not to

Limited units are not an option on player's choice. Tilith is (almost certainly but not 100%) never coming back. Pull now or forever stfu.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Couldn't help it... Ended up doing 2 10+1. Got 1 shitty banner unit, but on the plus side, got my first 2 zidane, and an Amelia. Really tempted to do another 10+1 For Tilith.

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Limited units are not an option on player's choice. Tilith is (almost certainly but not 100%) never coming back. Pull now or forever stfu.

Which is why I went all in with this banner.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Got Vargas before I got Tilith this morning.
Then again it was by 1 crystal on my first 10+1 :shrug:

WARK

View attachment 146594

Thank god Turbo quit I now get his shitter luck.
Geez... i wish my 11 pull looked like that. i swear you have hacked the game. Almost every time i choose you as the companion 3 metal gods show up.

edit: Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's technique when pulling on a new banner? I usually pull right when the banner goes live, do 1/2 pull, then tickets, and 11 pull last, if i am going to do one. Not that it matters because RNG is RNG.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
edit: Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's technique when pulling on a new banner?

For mog events, I instantly daily then ticket pull until I'm happy with the synergy units, since each day without a synergy team is wasted energy while farming mog stuff.

For banners with a decent 3-4* unit or good TM stuff, I'll daily pull all week, then use tickets on the last day if I didn't get the 3-4* base I was hoping for off a daily, but usually limit it to 5-7 tickets or less if I don't luck out, then I just hope for off-banner later.

For banners with a good 5* unit, I'll also daily pull, but won't chase a 5* base with tickets on the last day.

I haven't done an 11 pull since chasing Orlandeau (big mistake!). My team's been good enough for all content since the Noctis banner (got him with a ticket, super lucky), so most of my lapis just goes to TM farming instead of unit chasing. I might chase Tidus though, since I really want him. We'll see.

Last edited:

Vinen

God is dead
Geez... i wish my 11 pull looked like that. i swear you have hacked the game. Almost every time i choose you as the companion 3 metal gods show up.

edit: Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's technique when pulling on a new banner? I usually pull right when the banner goes live, do 1/2 pull, then tickets, and 11 pull last, if i am going to do one. Not that it matters because RNG is RNG.

Metal gods are stupid common.

I've almost farmed the event clean at this point. Just the expensive 5* mats left.

My pull strat is swipe credit card @ Amazon then mash 10+1 until I get the 5*. This week I had to stop at 6 pulls (10+1) due to EX points coming next week.

I'm going to be skipping Tidus. Will pull a Rikku but Tidus is a shit unit and a shitty character in general.

Last edited:

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mainly just do dailies. Last time I did a 10 + 1 pull (except for the free one) was last BF collab banner and I got nothin'.

On banners with limited availably units (Xon, Ling, etc..) I will drop like 10-20ish tickets for the unit.

F2P has its limits.

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
I failed the last gathering mission thingy for the 10% moggle. Is it worth 100 NRG to do it again?

Also, I see people mention Amelia a bit... what makes her so good?

fris

Vyemm Raider
100 nRG is 100 rounds in earth shrine. 10% at .1% trust 100 times, means 5 characters *should* get 1% of trust, total of 5%. so the moggle is better math (10>5), plus you can direct all of it to whatever unit you want. i think that math's right

Vinen

God is dead
Daily was Seria #2.

I completed farming this even. All 6* (inc expensive), all T5 and the good T4. Also all the gear worth getting.

Back to TMR farming. Coat about 4-5K lapis.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Of the 4* on this banner, Karl is definitely the most common. I don't believe it is an even split between the 3 units.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Let my son do the 1/2 price summon this morning while i was making his breakfast. Gold -> Tilith! Kids are good luck! No more dailies. Maybe i will do some TMR refreshes with what i would have spent on dailies this week.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nice! Congrats.

I'm done with the important buys for this mog event, but I think I'm going to continue farming the rest of the week and pick up some giantcrysts. Going to try to get some of the magical ones too for my Trance Terra (even though I know her enhancements are a ways off still).