Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
12 tickets (including the 4* ticket), and the daily...

Daily started as Seria (#3 total, womp womp)
4* ticket was WoL (#3 also)
Firion
Luna
Duane
Kain
Soleil (4* base)
Trey
Xon (4* base WOOOOO)
Sozhe (4* base)
Snow (4* base)
Vaan
Tilith (4* aaaaaand fucking DONE)

I've got 3x Seria, Maxwell, and Tilith as my bonus units, so I might even drop a seria for my carrier and use friend units. I sort of want a Karl, but I think I'm done even with dailies.

edit: now to summon 340k titan coins worth of shit.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So what's considered BIS for Tilith? I assume it's stacking as much MP and MP regen as possible but her extremely low HP worries me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
12 tickets (including the 4* ticket), and the daily...

Daily started as Seria (#3 total, womp womp)
4* ticket was WoL (#3 also)
Firion
Luna
Duane
Kain
Soleil (4* base)
Trey
Xon (4* base WOOOOO)
Sozhe (4* base)
Snow (4* base)
Vaan
Tilith (4* aaaaaand fucking DONE)

I've got 3x Seria, Maxwell, and Tilith as my bonus units, so I might even drop a seria for my carrier and use friend units. I sort of want a Karl, but I think I'm done even with dailies.

edit: now to summon 340k titan coins worth of shit.
I would take 3x Seria over Karl any day. I need more tanky materia. Grats on the great luck for Tilith.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So what's considered BIS for Tilith? I assume it's stacking as much MP and MP regen as possible but her extremely low HP worries me.
Yes, stack HP, MP, and refresh on her. Some builds I've heard of her getting up to 8k HP, 450 MP, and 54 MP regen a turn. Pretty beefy, but it required 5* TMRs.

fris

Vyemm Raider
daily, 5 tickets, 10+1, only banner unit is Karl, no rainbows. I think that's 14 10+1s now w/o a banner raindow (i got a marie or trance terra while chassing Rem, got the other from ~30 tickets)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The way I'm gearing mine is:

Helm: Crown of Justice (25 def, 20 spr)
Body: Vestments of the Mind (40 def, 35 spr, 3% refresh)
Acc1: TMR Soluna Ring (30mp, 5% refresh)
Acc2: TMR Ribbon (3 def, 3 spr, full status immunity)
Materia1: +15% HP
Materia2: +15% HP
Materia3: +15% HP
Materia4: +15% HP

With Carbuncle, that's 5,442 hp, 384 mp, 232 def, 347 spr, with 18% refresh (70mp per turn regen). That should give her effectively infinite mana. The Ribbon (or her own TM as a materia slot ribbon) can be dropped for another +hp accessory or materia if the fight has no statuses. +30% hp materia would be great if you have them (7,352 hp with 4x +30% hp materia).

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Once I get mine 6* maxed, I'll be robbing my refia. Nice because DC can go on to Cecil then.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
54 pulls later (including the 4* ticket) and not a single banner unit or 5*.
Sorry for the bad luck. RNG is crazy like that. I've actually seen or read about a lot of people I the same boat dropping 30+ tickets or multiple 11 pulls and not getting bonus units or only 1. It's silly. At least there are tons of Maxwell's to get some bonus from. Plus, you should get one next week as well. That should ease the grind a bit.

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
It happens. I dropped 10 tickets and still bannerless w/ no 5*.

I wonder if the banner units actually have a rate up, like the banner a few months ago where they refunded lapis for the dailies, or are just "in the pool" of a sea of useless units.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm just glad I got her last year. It's fun watching everyone lose their shit over her on Reddit and the EXVIUS forums.

Nocello

Golden Squire
20 tickets, 4star king, Mercedes, sozhe, and seven. All garbage. As much as I would like Tilith, rates seem super bad so gonna hold off on a 10+1.

Vinen

God is dead
Got Vargas before I got Tilith this morning.
Then again it was by 1 crystal on my first 10+1 :shrug:

WARK

19206142_675619102693_751816071_n.png

Thank god Turbo quit I now get his shitter luck.

• 1Like