Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Daily 1/2 price was Kamui. 2 tickets were Fang and Zyrus. Still had moogles saved for Zyrus so got another Draco Spike. Just gping to do dailies and see what happens. I may spend a few more tickets trying to get Sylvia

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did 10k lapis and 10 tix so far. Veritas of water, rasler, hope and a bunch of blues. Shit luck continues

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I did 4 10+1 lapis pulls. And spent 20 tickets, a 10+1 ticket and two 4* tickets.

Worked out though. Got Ayaka, 4 sylvias 6 kamui and my first rikku.

I am pretty much set on units until magic tanks become a thing.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did 4 10+1 lapis pulls. And spent 20 tickets, a 10+1 ticket and two 4* tickets.

Worked out though. Got Ayaka, 4 sylvias 6 kamui and my first rikku.

I am pretty much set on units until magic tanks become a thing.

Lol

Molten Core Raider
No love here. Blew my two free 10+1s and bought lapis for four more along with 15 regular summon tickets. Got a Wilhelm but no Ayaka...yet...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
There's four new chamber of crystal dungeons in the vortex (under the Enhance tab), each with new missions for the first clear (100 lapis each). Do them before it closes in 2 days!
Thanks for the heads-up. I would have never checked.

Grats to everyone on their 5* base summons!

Is it me, or is this event really not worth farming? I did a few extra of the lower runs to make some more candies to replenish my Power crysts, but the 6* awakening mats don't seem worthwhile. For comparison, the regular MK grind usually nets you 1000+ currency (ELT with multiple bonus units). That is 6+ awakening mats for 25 NRG. You would be lucky to get 4 candies for 25 NRG (random sugar and water seems to be between 2 and 4 per fun). Also, 25 NRG for 1-2 Heavicrysts is not worth it either. I guess I will attempt Sheratan today and get back to TMR farming. In the past 2 weeks I've finished quite a few towards gearing up Agrias and beefing up my tanks. I'm going to focus on Reberta TMR's next. She's such a cool unit and it's time for her to shine!

Nocello

Golden Squire
10 tickets, 1 free 10+1 and 1 lapis 10+1... 2 of the fire katana tmr, 1 goku, no Ayaka. Will just do dailies from here on.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Did a 10+1 despite saying I’m saving for 3% rates.

Got Silvia, Goken, Veritas of Water and Heavens (new to me), Kuri and 3x Kamui.

Excellent results but rainbows continue to hate me. Keeping my 11k Lapis and tickets and going back to not pulling until rainbow rate up.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thinking about just doing TMR farming in this game until the rates change. Its so frustrating to save for these banners only to pull and get a 4star dupe and 10 trash blues every fucking time

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Thinking about just doing TMR farming in this game until the rates change. Its so frustrating to save for these banners only to pull and get a 4star dupe and 10 trash blues every fucking time
Honestly, if you have a decent squad of 4* base units, TMR farming to boost them up will make more of a difference than a single 5* base unit. There are a few exceptions, but overall, you should be able to clear all content with a well geared team.

Vinen

God is dead
Pulled Ayaka in 2 10+1. Had to go a few more 10+1 deep to get the Sylvia's I wanted.
On the train headed to the NYC Fan Festa right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pulled one 10+1, 18 tickets, and the daily hoping for a Sylvia and ended up with 4 Garnets, a Bran, and an Ashe. Trolled.

Hopefully I'll get one with dailies. After that I think I'm going to just farm TMR's and horde tickets until the rate up.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Honestly, if you have a decent squad of 4* base units, TMR farming to boost them up will make more of a difference than a single 5* base unit. There are a few exceptions, but overall, you should be able to clear all content with a well geared team.

Sage advice.

Take your rainows when you get them and just deal with it best you can. Anything is possible with enough TMs.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
2 10+1, 2 5000 lapis, and 10 tickets got me Goku, 2 Sylvia, a Veritas of the Earth and not much else.

No rainbows from all that, but at least I have the veritas team

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I started playing this a few weeks ago, and I have no idea who I should focus on. I have orlandeau and firion at 6 stars. My other units that can go to 6 stars are :

Chizuru
Agrias
Setzer
Ashe
Goken
Ayaka
Lucca
Warrior of Light
Gaffgarion
Snow
Nine
Sozhe
Grace
Amelia
Rasler
Werei
Xon
Veritas of earth
Veritas of heavens

My questions I guess are :
Who should I awaken next?
What should my team comp be?
How often do y'all awaken units to 6 stars?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
From that list, I would awaken and build a team of Orlandeau, Agrias, Warrior of Light, Ayaka, and Amelia. The first four are very strong together. Amelia doesn't really fit into that team specifically, but she's probably the best of the remaining units you have available because of innate dualwield. Work on farming the enhancement materials for Agrias so she can chain with your Orlandeau. I would also level up Ashe for a mage team that you will eventually need.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I started playing this a few weeks ago, and I have no idea who I should focus on. I have orlandeau and firion at 6 stars. My other units that can go to 6 stars are :

Chizuru
Agrias
Setzer
Ashe
Goken
Ayaka
Lucca
Warrior of Light
Gaffgarion
Snow
Nine
Sozhe
Grace
Amelia
Rasler
Werei
Xon
Veritas of earth
Veritas of heavens

My questions I guess are :
Who should I awaken next?
What should my team comp be?
How often do y'all awaken units to 6 stars?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Best thing a new player can do is pick a chainer dps and try to get BiS or near BiS gear for that character via TMs and event gear. I wouldn't use a refill macro until you have around 100 energy anything less than that will drain your Lapis really fast. So use a macro that doesn't refill when you are sleeping or not actively playing the game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
God almighty this game. Just did another 10+1 with earned lapis and got two 5 stars. A dupe Rem and the Emperor. Where is Ayaka..... :(