Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy fuck that is freaky, I used 3510 because I looked at your post count pharmakos and didn't realize my post count is the exact same.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
K I'm in 3510. Brought Yshtola with Wall and Tyro with his Protectga+Shellga burst and Full Break + Power Breakdown. So a healer BSB or two and Onion Burst, then the rest of the slots can be DPS.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't show you on my screen, going to leave mine and see if I can join up with you.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck that is freaky, I used 3510 because I looked at your post count pharmakos and didn't realize my post count is the exact same.

haha switched from my phone to laptop for the forum, missed this post at first. thats a coincidence that doesn't happen often. =p

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i figured we would do that newest fight, Aiatar. can do the older ones if you guys still need the mastery on them tho,

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
it didn't seem too intuitive to me either. this is my first time trying to join specific rooms...

i'll leave it sitting here with the room open for now tho. if any of you guys figure out how to join up, let the rest of us know. =p

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
ah i figured it out from my girlfriend's phone. from the screen where you pick which raid battle to do, in the bottom left is a button that says "Raid ID Search". type in the number there,

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
now we just need one or two more (depending on if the GF wants to play or not, she hasn't decided =p)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah might not work out doing this off the cuff tho.

i'm still down to set a time to do this some day. tomorrow night 8pm est?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i can get my GF to fill a spot probably if we have you and one other person. she's got Vivi's BSB, should toast the boss with its fire weakness.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Snap was in bed sorry guys. 8 pm is roughly 4 hours ago right? I'll try to make it tomorrow / later for it!

This round is quite easy so it'll be good practice to get the organization thingy worked out.

Chris

Potato del Grande
We need to set a time for this really like a guild. I can usually do 19-23 GMT weekdays or all day weekends.