Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that works. i don't think this boss is too rough. he does have fire / holy immunity when he spits out his poison pool, tho, if that changes things.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
ao first, then you, then thengel heh. i thought about finishing out with control of all 8 characters, but figured you guys didn't want to wait on me. =p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
that works. i don't think this boss is too rough. he does have fire / holy immunity when he spits out his poison pool, tho, if that changes things.
Nah my OK sucks compared to the others. I'll bring Bartz and Vaan for BSBs. All I can contribute is damage.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could bring Alphinaud instead of ok, but apparantly changing heroes is broken at this screen so I'll brb.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i assumed you forgot to hit ready to go mures, sorry if you weren't ready =p looked ready enough at least

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Weird lag is disconnecting me again. If it fails maybe try someone else as leader? Or my cross planet connection may be screwing things over.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm done for now... gonna actually do the work I need to get done. And grind out another 9 mithril for the XIV banner.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I just tried 3510 and nothing is showing up, you guys fill up? I will poke around for a bit and see if it pops up while I have a few minutes.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh, yeah, this hasn't been the easiest. If we've got a discord or something we could use next time it may make things a bit easier.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
like a minute into the battle it told me all three other members disconnected simultaneously. also giving up for now, girlfriend and i were in the middle of a Westworld marathon and we put the finale on hold for this. =p

Healthfood

Golden Squire
They also released Odin MP for FF13 probably causing a slight congestion. We can try again when the next Apoc level drops.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
100 gem luck continues. Grabbed Lightning's En-Lightning SSB. Goes well with Peacemaker (her more powerful but without envelope AOE SSB), and the double +Lightning gearing set I have. Between holy (Pecil BSB), water (Tidus OSB), and Lightning (SSB^2), some of my most powerful DPS don't even need Realm Synergy!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Almost 30 minutes now re-rolling the roaming warrior list trying to find a goddamn quistis mighty guard RW. Why can't we just search them...

If there's a MP group forming for tonights Ultimate MP boss, I should be around for a few hours. I can bring most of the meta roles except healer BSB.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Apoc bart just wrecked my group. I had Vaan keeping his magic debuffed with Addle, mug bloodlust, and ark blast and his ultimate still hit everyone for ~6k then got more attacks off before medicas could land.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I tried the CM for Lightning a few times, but keep getting rolled despite strong FF13 synergy. Gave up for now and cleared it with my normal team, which was pretty easy with native wall and stacking debuffs. Plan to go back and try the CM more later with some team tweaks.

The U++ mech was a whole lot easier than the previous fight, amusingly enough. I just blasted him with a mage team using Ashe BSB as a roaming warrior and double healers to counter his 1hp nuke, and it went super smooth. Team I used for the U++:

Ashe -- BSB (RW to start, then native when it wore off)
Terra -- Ashe BSB RW
Papaledo -- Thundaja, Chain Thundaja -- Ley Lines SB (mage shout + shortcharge)
Tyro -- Curaja, Fullbreak -- Wall
Arc -- Curaise, Protectga -- Medica Blink
RW: Ashe BSB

Videos:
Non-CM Lightning
Mech U++

Edit: Went back and did the cid mission: CM Lightning - Key was everyone in the backrow to lower damage taken.

PS: Still around if a MP group forms up, but from reading the posts and confusion surrounding the last MP boss, maybe it won't happen lol.

Last edited: