Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Holy crap I beat the D200 CM.... but damn was it a slow and frustrating run. Team (also @ https://www.ffrkcentral.com/profile/9Fxy)

Maria: Faith / Chain Bioga, BSB, +10% Mag + Regen
Richard: Ice Jump / Magic Break, No BSB, No noteable RM
Leon: Power Break / Memento of Protection, Shared Shellga, Frail Prince
Gordon: Full Break / Haste, Atk/Mag down SB, Knight's Charge
Minwu: Curaja / Protectga, Insta Heal SSB, Lion Heart

RW: Wall

The damage is just stupidly high without Wall, but very manageable when it's up, I'd go so far as to say it's not possible without wall + Maria Burst unless your team are all 90+.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, the torment trash blows. I was trying the Thief Mote one, and I'm blowing abilities and protection on the trash, so I'm wondering if I'll even make it to the boss (or beat it when I get there).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
in my experience, torments are pretty much checks to see how many good BSBs you have.

i haven't cleared any of the D250 ones yet, tho, but i haven't tried real hard.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
in my experience, torments are pretty much checks to see how many good BSBs you have.

i haven't cleared any of the D250 ones yet, tho, but i haven't tried real hard.
I just want to do the D200... might blow Vaan's BSB for spamming and maybe ramza's to try and fill bars, but then I won't have ramza's ready for Shout when I get to the boss.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
On Torment dungeons, it's a big help to spend a long time on one of the easier trash waves just punching with everyone to build a lot of limit gauges before you get to the final boss, then on the final trash wave, refresh all buffs just before finishing the trash so you go into the boss ready to immediately start burning them down without needing the 1-2 rounds of buff setup.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I just want to do the D200... might blow Vaan's BSB for spamming and maybe ramza's to try and fill bars, but then I won't have ramza's ready for Shout when I get to the boss.

the way i run them, i usually use abilities for the trash waves, saving breaks/breakdowns and bursts for the boss. Vaan is a headscratcher there, tho, because you probably have him bring two breaks, meaning he just gets regular attacks in trash rounds. hm...

idk, i guess i'm not the best for advice, since i kind of suck at Torments. =p haven't really researched them much.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm getting behind on events because Zelda, any tips for Rufus CM? Keep getting owned by Mako Cannon, wondering which supports/dancers to use to maintain good DPS.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Go physical mitigation. I used Cait Sith with Multi Break and Exhaustive Polka to keep them broken and geared him for mind. Aerith and Cait both had shared group heals.

My RW was Wall. I found that I needed mitigation more than anything. But it helps that my damage users were Cloud with his OSB and Sephiroth with his BSB. So my strategy was to turtle until I had SBs and then blow them up. Obviously kill the dog first since it buffs and has less health.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Went for an 11x pull hoping for Vanille's BSB. No luck on it but I did get Lightning's BSB and Fang's arm guards so no complaints.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
For mitigation I brought Yuffie with Mug Bloodlust, RedXIII with Full Break and Power Breakdown, and Cait Sith with Multi Break.

Aerith BSB and Cait Sith with a shared medica. RedXIII's ATK/MND/DEF SSB. My Yuffie has her physical blink SB but I wasn't able to time it to soak up any Mako Cannons, so it didn't have as big of an impact as it could have.

Fifth slot was Cloud with Blade Beam as his best SB.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got it thanks, the dance only Cait Sith and double shared media tips really helped. I had Dispel on Cait which meant I had to egg Angeal for Banishing Strike which also helped since Cait can't keep up 2 dispels and dances.

Tried SG but went with Onion Knight RW, Burst mode is great on a none combat char like a dancer. Actually got some DPS out of Cait.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Cid Raines multiplayer? No problem, we had this one in the bag....

SCUaAPq.jpg

That was like the 15'th party I was in that tried it... and it isn't even super hard or anything, but I absolutely could not get into a balanced party. Either we had no heals, no boost, no haste, no wall, or no dps. This party I FINALLY beat it with had no haste or boost, which is why we won with 1 second remaining on the clock. Whatever though, glad it's over.

I ended up bringing Vaan (stacking breaks) and Auron (tauntilate).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
11pull on the second 13 banner hoping to get Cid's BSB or even some more syngery gear... Noel's SSB sword and Snow's SSB fist. :|

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The FF13 ultimates were a nice challenge this week. As I mentioned above, the Multiplayer gave me fits, but for the ultimates, I have very strong 13 synergy, and still took me a few tries.

The Cid Mission Gauntlet wasn't so bad, except the final boss and that annoying aoe slow. I saved shout RW to counter the first slow, but the second slow he does around 50% was wrecking me. Took a few reloads to get the timing down right so that I landed shout almost directly after the first slow, then just bursted him as hard as I could before slow #2 came to shut me down. On the win, I was able to burst him to around 25% life before slow #2 landed, which let me finish him off even with the whole team slowed and him hasted.

The Ultimate++ was again not "hard" except for the RNG on that paralyze. Did I just miss them all, or do we have 0 paralyze resist accessories? Well, either way, I have no paralyze resist at all, so I had to just save/load until I didn't have half of my team paralyzed the whole encounter. After like 7 reloads later, I got a win where amusingly enough, not a single paralyze landed on anyone. Fake rng difficulty ftw? I went with a pure mage team and raines RW for this one (surprise surprise). With no one paralyzed, it was over super fast.

Teams I used:
Cid Mission with Shout RW:
[xtable=skin4|600x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Unit{/td}
{td}Skill1{/td}
{td}Skill2{/td}
{td}Soulbreak{/td}
{td}Record Materia{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Snow{/td}
{td}Banishing Strike{/td}
{td}Saints Cross{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}+40% Knight Damage{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Noel{/td}
{td}Lifesiphon{/td}
{td}Shellga{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}Mako Might{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Lightning{/td}
{td}Thundaga Strike{/td}
{td}Aerora Strike{/td}
{td}Blaze Rush{/td}
{td}+20% Spear Damage{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Sazh{/td}
{td}Armor Breakdown{/td}
{td}Fullbreak{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}+30% Support Damage{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Vanille{/td}
{td}Curaja{/td}
{td}Protectga{/td}
{td}Ether Medica{/td}
{td}Dr. Mog Teaching{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Ultimate++ with Raines BSB RW:
[xtable=skin4|600x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Unit{/td}
{td}Skill1{/td}
{td}Skill2{/td}
{td}Soulbreak{/td}
{td}Record Materia{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Ashe{/td}
{td}Chain Stonega{/td}
{td}Chain Thundaga{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}+15% Mag RM{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Rinoa{/td}
{td}Chain Biora{/td}
{td}Chain Firaga{/td}
{td}OSB{/td}
{td}Devotion{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Papalymo{/td}
{td}Chain Blizzaga{/td}
{td}Protectga{/td}
{td}Ley Lines{/td}
{td}Mako Might{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Tyro{/td}
{td}Power Breakdown Dance{/td}
{td}Multibreak{/td}
{td}Wall{/td}
{td}Mog's Teachings{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Arc{/td}
{td}Curaja{/td}
{td}Shellga{/td}
{td}Blink Medica{/td}
{td}Knight's Charge{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Videos:
Cid Mission Gauntlet
Ultimate++ Bahamut & Heconsomething

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I had the same problem with the MP CID fight: So many bads... I got him this morning though with a group that actually took time to properly set up and gear appropriately.

Bonus battles were a walk in the park. XIII used to be one of my worst realms but now it's one of my better. Level 99 Lightning with +30 attack from 2 SSBs and her BSB2 just tears things apart.

Sinzar Sinzar I went through all my accessories and only found one with paralysis resist. It was from I. Crystal Ring.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I definitely don't have that ring, so either it's from a really old event, or it was part of that huge accessory sale in the gyshal shop like 6 months ago (that I majorly screwed up by only buying some atk +30 stuff and skipping all the good stuff.... was too new at the time to realize what I was doing).

Really hoping they do another big accessory sale in the gyshal shop during the anniversary. I've got about half a million gyshals saved up waiting just in case. Going to totally clean out every single accessory with any elemental or status resist if it does happen.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Lucky pull got me Lunneth Burst and Steiner's SSB. Wow I didn't know Lunneth 's burst has a stacking attack buff, is a wind weapon and he can use dark bargain when dived, quite beastly.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Two new bursts for me. Gafgarion and Vivi. I love Vivi so very happy there. Gaf's looks very usable too since it is +dark and enhance dark.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
3/11, two dupes. OK Gloves (#2), vivi SSB (#2), and Eiko SSB that grants reraise. She's my healer BSB, so that's decent (was still hoping for Y'shtola BSB so I can use native wall on my Ateam).