Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got 2 new relics: Orlandu BSB (nice!) and Zidane SSB (not terrible). I'm happy overall.

H Healthfood I've had Luneth's BSB for a while now, it's excellent, easily my best physical attacker. I highly recommend you use dragoon motes to unlock Sky High for him, which usually hits for 30-40k per use while his en-wind burst mode is active.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Nice I've got 5 last dragoon motes for the occasion. He's already 99 for his RM3, and with Zidane burst may try to run a wind physical / hybrid team with alphi and some support... getting a bit bored of steam rolling stuff with mages (well not really lol).

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got Kuja burst which I love since he was a mainstay of mine a long time ago, but has since really fallen out of favor. Making a come-back!

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Kuja's pretty bad ass since he's a MM/DZ user. I also 99-ed him for his RM3... but that was quite a waste since I've only used it once.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I went just 1/11, getting Musty's SSB AOE status gun. As with most lucky draws, much disappointment but it was worth the gamble. Looking forward to the banner previews, should be the first Fest I've pulled on in awhile. If we get a repeat of the TGCid and Agrias banner, my mythrils will be going there.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So, despite anniversary hype, I'm debating pulling on these FF2 banners since it and 11 are the only two realms I have 0 5* relics for. My only question is whether to pull on just the second one, or both. Have 120 mythril as of this moment.

My girlfriend has like 250 mythril saved on her account. Told her awhile ago she might want to save up for the 2 year anniversary. She's really been taking it to heart haha.

Proud of her btw, I no longer need to coach her through tough fights, and she's up to 120 max stamina.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I find that most CM's the biggest struggle is not having a medica, and banner 2 has the medica for this realm. Banner 2 also has the party hastega relic, and Maria's BSB is one of the best for pure damage in any realm (up to 60,000 damage per turn with command 1). It even has a reverse wall relic, which is amazing if you don't have one yet.

I'd for sure go with banner 2

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Decided to yolo and do banner 1 since it had all the swords and both the Leila relics...

2nb62aa.jpg

Still going to pull on banner 2 probably, but I feel a lot sillier doing it after that pull. Hopefully I didn't use up all my luck on the lesser of the two banners.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
You're tempting me! I really want Firion's burst and Laila's burst, some of the other gear ain't bad too... but since i've already beaten the torment I'll probably bite my lips and hold on for anniversary next week.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think a long time player should feel guilty for pulling on these banners. At this point I can clear everything, don't really have a dire need to improve my A-Team. Just need to round out the fringes of my collection.

Banner 2 is definitely the better banner tho.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Normally you'd right but I already have Maria's BSB, Minwu SSB (Insta Curaga) and Gordan SB (Atk/Mag down) for FF2 stuff so most of the items there aren't too exciting to me. Bah fuck it! Did a pull, got Laila's BSB (Wewt!), Emperor's BSB and random Ricard armor. Thanks Pharmakos!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I should probably do the FF2 Torment to see if I need to pull here. Got Gordon SB and Firion BSB at the moment. I'm too busy :/

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
This game suddenly started running like crap on nox so i updated to the latest version and now it keeps installing all kinds of games on its own. Does this game run well in something else like memu?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I haven't run it with Memu, but to remove the advertising stuff with the latest Nox, replace the default launcher with a custom launcher. I briefly explained how the other day to someone else in another thread:

The todays pick and other advertising related stuff with Nox is builtin to their default launcher. To remove it, replace the launcher with a custom one (I use Nova, get it free from the google play store inside Nox), then go into the file manager in root mode and manually delete or rename the default Nox launcher. It's under system -> app and called something like launcher_preinstall_signed.apk or something like that (should be obvious when you're in the folder). Congrats, no more todays pick bar or advertisements.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Haven't done the yet but the new Cid Missions are a nice touch, they are to do one dungeon from each realm using the restrictions from the original game. For example the FF7 one requires 3 FF7 characters. I think they are all easy though, just did the FF1 with core characters one and raped it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be Lucky Draws. Saturday will be the Ultros banner. This banner gives you a free 11x draw and then costs 50 Mythril for additional pulls. Saturday night will be the first of the actual banners.