Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think I'm done. I like the game enough, but I just don't have a desire to log in.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Did another 50 Mythril 11 pull. Two 5 Stars. I got my 3rd Danjuro and a 2nd Genji Armor. The rest was crap. Really lame that I keep getting Danjuro. And the Genji Armor is a pretty bad 5 Star. I didn't mind getting one but having a second...

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Beat Vargas pretty easily and got Mastery. The stamina requirements were brutal (just over 90 stamina for the whole thing) but he wasn't that bad. I really outleveled it though. All characters at 50 with a ton of 5 star gear (all of my melee have Danjuros now...) and a decent number of honed abilities.

I didn't get Mastery on the FF5 elite with the two bosses (that you need to silence, blind and/or sleep). I'll have to go back one day and get it.

Neph_sl

shitlord
11 pulled on the Tyro slot. Got a 5* FFVI spear, Genji Helm, and two FFV 3* daggers that I was able to fuse on my + versions to get two 5*s. Can't complain.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Got all the elites in the story mode done and managed to master the paridase floating island but man that was fucking cunt to master.

Still waffling on what abilities to hone and pick up. Debating getting quake up to 4 uses since its such a great clear and on the hard shit you need to use abilities anyway or you wont 9 medal trash. Kind of debating that or getting protectage. I have kirin X 2 or 3 but that's the only summon I use.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
4th Danjuro off of a 5 Mythril pull. I combined one into a 6 star. All my front line melee are using them. Bring on FF XII.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Easier to obtain rewards/memories in this event. And a lot of them are nice.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
was pretty rough for me to make it through the event on Hard, my team is around level 40. Heroic must be nuts.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
was pretty rough for me to make it through the event on Hard, my team is around level 40. Heroic must be nuts.
I'm at Anima on Heroic. The big metal scorpion has a fuckton of HP, you have to use Thunder strikes/spells. And worse, the fucker drops 1 star vests.

Even if I beat Anima, I'm nearly out of offensive abilities so not sure what's past it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Anima was the last thing i fought on Hard. not sure if he's the last on Heroic.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lenna event is nice since you can pic what rewards you want, but vanille event seems to give stuff quicker. vanille might slow down tho, haven't looked at the curve too closely.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You don't need to clear Anima on Heroic, you get 1 Mithril for Champion and some Summon Orbs nobody uses. No point stressing over doing it, just like Parade Float last event.

Farm Hard until you get Thundaja then go back to Lenna's Event or Dailies, you get a fuckton of orbs very easily from this Event. You should already have most of the bottleneck orbs from Lenna (Power Orbs) and these drop from the Vanille Event.