Final Fantasy VII Remake

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sure sign of a broken fight, imo.

Simply bad design.
Right. I'm actually trying not to fight it like that, but if I must I will.

I knew he was coming but didn't realize he was right around the corner. My one attempt at him was mostly an ill-prepared mess.

So either I get everyone armor that nullifies zombie, or I pump the Aeons overdrives up and hope for the best. The worst part is I barely use them so they aren't as crazy as some videos I've seen - and I have no ultimate weapons so there are no damage limit breaks.

Siliconemelons

I don't know how I got past the Seymore fights without doing all those stupid insane tactics - for all of X I was underleveled and poorly managed (I hated the little sphere grid thing) I mostly survived by being able to recover/rez/burn rezitems and crap- most fights took me forever because of this.. What was the fight in xanarkend that was in the past, or some shit- it was the two chicks that where dead aeons or something- I don't know, that I had to look up tactics and gibb my way though as none of the tactics where available for me as I didn't have those skills (see poorly managed characters) - I got past it and got out to the final "sin" part and just gave up on the game and watched the ending play/cutscenes on youtube.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The Seymour fight before this he stoned one of my guys and got rid of him, so I spent an hour beating him with Yuna and Lulu. Longest fight ever. His little chode kept healing him for 1000 and lulu was hitting for 1500. Occasionally he'd ream us and I'd have to heal a bit so I was making backwards progress.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Strange, I remember X being incredibly easy but it has been a real long time.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The game in general is incredibly easy. Until Seymour Flux I hadn't died once, not even close. For whatever reason they made Seymour Flux one of the hardest bosses in the game.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
One of the things about X is that there are a few cheap bosses but for the most part the game is pretty balanced. As long as you do everything in the proper order and don't run from every fight you will be strong enough throughout the game. However, as soon as you start wandering around and doing the sidequests for the ultimate weapons and extra Aeons you simply break the game. It becomes trivial once you have Anima and a couple of Ultimate Weapons.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The final boss was faceroll even because Yuna can just pump out max damage Holy spells every round

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
i'm playing X-2 next, never played for more than 20 minutes so I'm wondering how the difficulty/fun is.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
There's a couple difficult fights in X-2 but it's not too bad. Again as long as you keep up with all the fights and and don't just run from everything there isn't anything too tough.

The hard part is to make sure you do everything for the better endings. There is a ton of crap that you can miss. For a first try at the game I wouldn't worry about the 100% ending. You'll spoil a ton of the game by trying it (and it's really easy to screw up). Instead if you want that ending just replay the game after you beat it once. There comes a point about halfway through the game where you choose a faction. Just choose the opposite faction on your replay and you'll get the % completion needed for the bonus scene since there is actually a lot more than 100%. Or just Youtube it since it's really not that impressive.

There are actually a total of 3 endings that stack. There is the basic ending for just beating the game. There is the "good" ending which adds a scene and requires you to do a few things in the game that aren't very intuitive. Then there is the "best" ending which combines the base ending, the "good" ending and adds on one final scene. The best ending requires getting 100% complete. Again you could just youtube the endings too.

As for fun I liked the game a lot. You just need to get past the whole "girl power" thing and it gets better. The game starts out with a really "silly" atmosphere where it's all "Girls just wanna have fun!" However after you get about halfway through the game it becomes a lot more serious and it really starts to focus on Yuna being Yuna. And I really like how they present Yuna in the game. Despite trying to get away from all of her responsibilities she just can't because it's not in her nature. She's a goody two shoes and the game makes no bones about that and she can't act any other way. But in the end she still wants her reward and she goes after it while saving the world (again).

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
One of the things about X is that there are a few cheap bosses but for the most part the game is pretty balanced. As long as you do everything in the proper order and don't run from every fight you will be strong enough throughout the game. However, as soon as you start wandering around and doing the sidequests for the ultimate weapons and extra Aeons you simply break the game. It becomes trivial once you have Anima and a couple of Ultimate Weapons.
Pretty sure thats how I beat the seymour in question. I had a good chunk of the ultimate weapons and Anima.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Heh, yeah. Rikku and Yuna in particular had ultimate weapons that wereextremelyeasy to get and that quickly made a joke of the main game. Iirc all of them except Aurons - which seemed to suck - trivialized all but post-game content but a lot of them were a lot of trouble to acquire.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Pretty sure thats how I beat the seymour in question. I had a good chunk of the ultimate weapons and Anima.
Naw the Seymour in question is the one on Mt. Gagazet, who you have to beat before you can get the airship for Anima/ultimates access. Seriously though just do this:

1.) Have Lulu cast Bio on him at the start. This does a shitload of damage to him.
2.) Don't attack Seymour directly at all, only attack the little chode floating next to him.
3.) Have Bahamut or Yuna at full overdrive before the fight. When he gets down to 25k-30k hp, summon Bahamut and melt Seymour's face with overdrive.
4.) If you're still having trouble, get Rikku to full overdrive before the fight and mix Hyper Mighty G (Endows front party with Haste, Shell, Protect, Regen, and Auto-Life). Light/Lunar/Star Curtain + Amulet/Pendulum/Wings to Discovery/Door to Tomorrow.

Don't be shy about using Elixirs or X-Potions etc. if you need to, as he's arguably the hardest or second hardest story boss in the game.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Naw the Seymour in question is the one on Mt. Gagazet, who you have to beat before you can get the airship for Anima/ultimates access. Seriously though just do this:

1.) Have Lulu cast Bio on him at the start. This does a shitload of damage to him.
2.) Don't attack Seymour directly at all, only attack the little chode floating next to him.
3.) Have Bahamut or Yuna at full overdrive before the fight. When he gets down to 25k-30k hp, summon Bahamut and melt Seymour's face with overdrive.
4.) If you're still having trouble, get Rikku to full overdrive before the fight and mix Hyper Mighty G (Endows front party with Haste, Shell, Protect, Regen, and Auto-Life). Light/Lunar/Star Curtain + Amulet/Pendulum/Wings to Discovery/Door to Tomorrow.

Don't be shy about using Elixirs or X-Potions etc. if you need to, as he's arguably the hardest or second hardest story boss in the game.
Been too long since i played the game then lol. I should probably fix that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wanted to get some ultimate weapons but i don't really have time to spend grinding stuff right now. Just trying to beat the game as easily as possible.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I wanted to get some ultimate weapons but i don't really have time to spend grinding stuff right now. Just trying to beat the game as easily as possible.
Some of them are fairly easy others are fairly retarded.. .like dodging 200 lightening strikes in a row for part of lulu's.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've never farmed any of the extra crap in FFX, but I remember reading somewhere that there's a spot where if you do something, you're guaranteed a lightning strike with the exact same timing every single time, so it's much easier than trying to dodge 200 completey random ones. I don't care enough to google it but maybe one of yall does.