Final Fantasy VII Remake

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why is it that people playing game demos like that are almost universally terrible at video games?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Why is it that people playing game demos like that are almost universally terrible at video games?

Because “game journalists” get the first copies/access? They don’t actually play game’s they just write about them. I collaborated with Adebisi Adebisi on a difficulty selection screen about this, maybe he still has it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
S Tier (Genre Defining)
VII

A Tier (10/10 Games):
X
VI
VIII
T

B Tier (Flawed - eg weaker story or battle system):
V
IX
XIV
IV

C Tier (Game wasn't finished, making it average at best)
XII
XIII
XV

D Tier (I'd rather gouge my eyes out than play this)
III
I
II
XI

I'd move 6 up with 7.

I'm a weirdo that'd put 2 and Mystic Quest in A tier. I hear your complaints about 2 loud as clear though. Tactics owns.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
For real, I was triggered pretty hard early in that video watching them not see an enemy and proceed to flee the battle, skipping a chest in the process. And the clicking through the explanation prompts without reading, but maybe they’ve played the demo already and knew that information.

Chris

Potato del Grande
For real, I was triggered pretty hard early in that video watching them not see an enemy and proceed to flee the battle, skipping a chest in the process. And the clicking through the explanation prompts without reading, but maybe they’ve played the demo already and knew that information.
For me it was the not switching to Barrett to take down the ranged enemies.

Also the game tells you to use magic on the big mechs, specifically Thunder. So he cast Fire once a minute in the boss battle. WTF?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
someone data mined the demo and got a whoooooole buncha stuff including Cloud's dress.

Spoilers? I guess?

Rude

Potato del Grande
Hojo wants him to bang Aeris but ends up getting banged himself. It was a good time.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hojo wants him to bang Aeris but ends up getting banged himself. It was a good time.

Wonder if they'll have all the blood trails from Sephiroth shade/ghost/whatever killing all the guards in the remake.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Here's the real question. Will I be able to complete a playthrough of FF VII remake before Cyberpunk is released the next month?

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users