Final Fantasy VII Remake

Rude

Potato del Grande
Better than the Blizzard line of "We have so much content we need to split Starcraft 2 into a trilogy!" followed by "We have to cancel Starcraft Ghost" followed by "Pay us more money for Overwatch!"
Blizzard isn't doing too well anymore either. Makes me curious if this remake may generally be seen the same way as warcraft 3 reforged. Anyway regardless if this game sells like hot cakes or not if it's mediocre (which it probably will be), the rest of it will be cratered afterward.

The social landscape today has already influenced changes to the comic mischief from the original. The fact they reused anything from garbage tier games (kingdom hearts 3 and FF15) isn't reassuring, and as Utnayan Utnayan has mentioned it end up in Dev hell for a couple of years.. Yep. But at least Midgar, the tutorial act in the original, will look cooler and you'll be able to look at more shit. Hell if I recall correctly from watching the recent trailer, the plates don't even fully cover the slums anymore. It's a joke.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Blizzard isn't doing too well anymore either. Makes me curious if this remake may generally be seen the same way as warcraft 3 reforged. Anyway regardless if this game sells like hot cakes or not if it's mediocre (which it probably will be), the rest of it will be cratered afterward.

The social landscape today has already influenced changes to the comic mischief from the original. The fact they reused anything from garbage tier games (kingdom hearts 3 and FF15) isn't reassuring, and as Utnayan Utnayan has mentioned it end up in Dev hell for a couple of years.. Yep. But at least Midgar, the tutorial act in the original, will look cooler and you'll be able to look at more shit. Hell if I recall correctly from watching the recent trailer, the plates don't even fully cover the slums anymore. It's a joke.

Not sure any game is going to reach the depths that Warcraft 3 Reforged did.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

Only JRPG that's been remade and made better and the "definitive" edition is the remake, or "there is no need to play the first version" is Lunar

joz123

Potato del Grande
Only JRPG that's been remade and made better and the "definitive" edition is the remake, or "there is no need to play the first version" is Lunar
FF12 Zodiac Age is the same too me. The fast forward alone made that the best version.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
FF12 Zodiac Age is the same too me. The fast forward alone made that the best version.

The original version also had a horrible skill tree where everyone turned out as the same gambit clone. Zodiac version was far better in that regard.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
"I accidentally a gold chocobo" honestly has to be one of the most ridiculous lies in the history of this forum.

• 12Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember being the first kid in my middle school to get the golden chocobo. And I remember long nights at the chocobo race track having to go to incredible lengths, failure after failure until finally getting it right and creating it.

There is no fucking way you could ever stumble and make one on accident.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It begins

The Butterfinger FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Offer will begin at 12pm ET on March 3, 2020.
Available accessory DLC:
  • Midgar Bangle
  • Shinra Bangle
  • Corneo’s Armlet
  • Superstar Belt
  • Mako Crystal
Effects are unknown, Tifa theme also appears on the butterfinger website.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
You'd figure they'd be smart and wait til a week or so after launch to go full retard

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
It begins

Available accessory DLC:
  • Midgar Bangle
  • Shinra Bangle
  • Corneo’s Armlet
  • Superstar Belt
  • Mako Crystal
Effects are unknown, Tifa theme also appears on the butterfinger website.

Welp, guess this is definitely a rental if this is the shit they plan.

• 1Like

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
The fft re-whatever, FFT war of the Lion, that I really enjoyed and thought it enhanced the original game alot.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So is the demo running in 1080p? Most videos showed aliasing and low res textures all over the place. I'll download it myself tonight to check but won't do it until tonight, so I am curious about the leaks pointing to 15 hour story with 10 hours of side BS (Which included a rhythm game for Cloud)