<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, so multiple people announce it with DBM and a majority of the time the announcements in /say indicate that it's being cast ON them (on like every other boss ever), so I figured it was that instead

I just really want to replace kurnidor but I didn't want to say it
That's it pal you're gkicked

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just a heads up for those who may not have realized: We have a new guild forum section with threads. The old ones got nuked, but we started new ones.

Its in the FORUM GUILDS area of the main forum - its minimized by default. Just click the "+" and our section is on the right side. WoW Hyjal.

Apparently people haven't noticed and word-of-mouth hasn't gotten around the guild enough, so here's a notice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Have you fags curb stomped Mythic yet? I am going to make it a point to play again when all the loot is rotting and you guys are on farm mode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Have you fags curb stomped Mythic yet? I am going to make it a point to play again when all the loot is rotting and you guys are on farm mode.
Sorry bro, it's always progression nights, even on farm nights.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Ugh. Sigghhh. Last night was so bad.

I don't know why last night was so bad, I have to assume everyone was just having an off night or just assumed it was normal and could ignore mechanics or something. Wiping on Krosus in heroic twice (3 times?) when he's been on farm since forever is no beuno

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'd say as soon as we clear it first time heroic we give mythic a shot. Worst case scenario we gear up a tiny bit more for a few weeks and go right back in there. But let's not wait until the next tier is almost out.

I'm so down

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'd say as soon as we clear it first time heroic we give mythic a shot. Worst case scenario we gear up a tiny bit more for a few weeks and go right back in there. But let's not wait until the next tier is almost out.

I'm so down
My plan