<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone interested in starting a regular late night raid group (like 12am est/9pm pst)? I know we tried for one on Sunday but I believe it was cancelled due to lack of attendance.
Yeah, wasn't enough people showing up, and as said there are a lot of other raid nights that people are getting their raiding in on.

You can always shout out in guild chat if you want, to see if anyone is around, and able to join, but almost for sure you'll have to be PuG'ing people in.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
My friend and I will be on at 8:30 Names a_skeleton_02 on stormreaver.

Shes like 865+ something Demon hunter DPS so maybe it will make up for my scrubiness.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be there tonight for the normal raid. My arms warrior is 832 or so. Hope that's sufficient. Also I know nothing about these fights so hopefully I'll have time to look them up after I'm off work. Hope I don't scrub things up too badly, still getting used to this focused rage arms build.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just something to keep in mind when I start invites in almost every case I have to first give priority to the guildies. It's only an issue now because we're maxing out on slots.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just something to keep in mind when I start invites in almost every case I have to first give priority to the guildies. It's only an issue now because we're maxing out on slots.

What's your bnet# again, I've got an alt enhancement shaman in the upper 830's I'd like to start raiding with eventually transferring it to be my main. I'm 6/6N 3/6H on my mage, it's a 9 pm est start time right? No worries if you are full up on slots.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
kk ill get those last few ilvls and be ready to go if you have a spot Friday. I didnt really want to start until i had my second golden trait unlocked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My first gold trait is awesome dps and survivablility increase... the second and third are mediocre.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I'm prob gonna come over. Started playing and against my better judgement joined a server with some rl friends and as expected, they are already burning out.

I'm not in a position to raid yet but maybe in a couple months when rl busyness calms down.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone from last nights heroic (or anyone at all) mind looking at the meters and telling me what I did wrong?

I could have got in another Energy Rush, I wasn't using Dreadblades on CD, I went over combo points every once in a while...

I'm sure there's more mechanically I need to fix too (better corruption management, better corruption soaking while dreaming), so I'm open to suggestions.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The first two gold are hot, but the last one is stupid

Prot warrior is stupid all around. Should've leveled my dk

That's pretty much every artifact, for every class and spec. The third one for moonkin gives a 2,728 dmg tick when Starfall ticks. When your average damaging spell does 300,000, 1% of that, with a proc on spell that's hardly used during boss fights, equates to fuck all for usefulness.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone from last nights heroic (or anyone at all) mind looking at the meters and telling me what I did wrong?

I could have got in another Energy Rush, I wasn't using Dreadblades on CD, I went over combo points every once in a while...

I'm sure there's more mechanically I need to fix too (better corruption management, better corruption soaking while dreaming), so I'm open to suggestions.

The bad part is, you're a rogue and we have f'k all experience with rogues since there is a total of ... just you. The other ones dont even play theirs anymore. If you want to look at the logs for the Xavius Heroic Kill - go into the WoW guild > Raiding Discussion > Raid Log Thread. We collectively put all of our raid logs in there. But the most recent one from InvalidJester is Cupcakes from our group. You did 180k and ranked 8th out of 100. I didnt care about amazing DPS last night, we were heal heavy and I wasnt going to tell one my healers to drop group.

• 1Solidarity

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
The bad part is, you're a rogue and we have f'k all experience with rogues since there is a total of ... just you. The other ones dont even play theirs anymore. If you want to look at the logs for the Xavius Heroic Kill - go into the WoW guild > Raiding Discussion > Raid Log Thread. We collectively put all of our raid logs in there. But the most recent one from InvalidJester is Cupcakes from our group. You did 180k and ranked 8th out of 100. I didnt care about amazing DPS last night, we were heal heavy and I wasnt going to tell one my healers to drop group.
Cause we would have said fuck off if you asked.... =) j/k i was so close to switching to my DH

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
For anyone who is looking for suggestions on how to improve their dps/heals/tanking ability or whatever else every single class has a Discord channel and pretty much all of those discord channels have Mythic raiders in them discussing class strategy constantly.

That's a good starting point.

Icy Veins is crap.
Ovale is crap.
Most of the shit you've heard about doing anywhere on the internet (including here) is probably crap.

Go to those discord channels and soak up as much info as you can.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
For anyone who is looking for suggestions on how to improve their dps/heals/tanking ability or whatever else every single class has a Discord channel and pretty much all of those discord channels have Mythic raiders in them discussing class strategy constantly.

That's a good starting point.

Icy Veins is crap.
Ovale is crap.
Most of the shit you've heard about doing anywhere on the internet (including here) is probably crap.

Go to those discord channels and soak up as much info as you can.
Ok so... what are those discord channels? Where are they linked?