<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need more raid Cooldowns nibs.

EDIT: Also, BigWigds or DBM? I've always used DBM but there are people that swear by BigWigs. Anyone know the difference?

Mongo969

Trakanon Raider
Reading through all of this has gotten me to jump back in. Will be boosting a shaman, elemantalist/resto Kargrar is the toons name.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Raid size is up to 30 just to solidify that. Inviting random people should always be a welcome thing. If you check out the roster of people that have signed up, even though it has what.. 40-45 people signed up - thats a shit load of Yellow. So maybe two groups is jumping the gun a little bit.

If a person from here is flaky, its whatever. But to put it another way, if a person isnt there, they arent getting gear or experience. Thus theyre dead or their DPS/Heals is going to suck. I dont think anyones worried about some dead weight, but none of us want to kill the same entry level bosses over and over each week because overall item level is shit. Just saying, keep an open mind to new people.

I think the guild depended a lot on the forum to fill the ranks of the guild last expansion and we all know how that turned out. I dont think we'll have any strong cliques like we did last time starting off though, so thats a plus. I think we should invite anyone that wants to be active and encourage them to come to the board.

(Which is also why i was asking how we should handle new people not from the board!)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just meant I'm monitoring it to make sure we have everyone that wants to go able to go. Nothing set in stone yet and I never trust the spreadsheet until the raids begin.

Also I agree. If you find someone that wants to play with us, even casually just bring it up and we'll get them in

Last edited:

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
When I hear "randoms" I just immediately picture the people that shout in chat, "looking for guild" and I have always found that annoying. That's the only reason I said I thought it was a bad idea. Just me being weird.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Amycus perfect! I am gonna start shouting in org tonight!

"looking for members for guild plz /tell moordryn"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm going to use the spreadsheet to create our wow subforum member list. Only people on this list will have access to the subforum

If you're not on the list please add your name. If you aren't planning on raiding just add your name and fill in red in the raid blocks. I just want to make sure everyone has access.

a_skeleton_03 doesn't want it visible to the other members here because it will piss them off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well I will either tank or heal and I am definitely free to commit to Friday and Monday nights. No doubt.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I will be playing some sort of healer, haven't decided which yet, leaning towards holy priest or shaman.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ran a few Mythics with some guildies today with my Warrior tanking. Died a few times but had fun and completed. 3-4 of em before I needed to take a break.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Noodlebro; I checked the battlegroup shit and my current server isn't in the same group as Hyjal. So, I'll have to x-fer before the expansion to join the guild. Might end up doing only one char (I've fallen in love with Mage). Still down for groups until then.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I wish they would get rid of the restrictions already of being able to join guilds on other servers even if they're not in your x-realm.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got a druid I'm leveling now on horde hyjal. Should be ready by xpac. Name is Jabon. Probably end up as resto / bal but I'm flexible. I love healing when the group is good but it's the worst when people are bad :|

Ladro

Anomaly
What's the word on inviting friends and family? Brother in law wants to play Legion and is going to boost a Resto Shaman on Hyjal, curious if he'd be able to hang.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Do they past the litmus test?

e33bcc812cffdb87a0ae390fe89141db.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users