Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Holy Jesus fucking shit just opened a CF plague hive

IMG_20230324_123656444~2.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Congrats! I haven't opened my box yet but my buddy opened four boxes and he got everything in this picture from ONE box:

received_682425967019056.jpeg

Not pictured: a second Plague Hive he got from another one of those boxes. I have no idea what happened but over half of the packs in that box had a legend inside them!

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I pulled the trigger on the RF codexes of frailty, those are gonna jump

Filled in some odds and ends (2 surgical extractions for 50 / blackteks for 100), used the budget up for now

very happeh.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I pulled the trigger on the RF codexes of frailty, those are gonna jump

Filled in some odds and ends (2 surgical extractions for 50 / blackteks for 100), used the budget up for now

very happeh.
You were right. Codex of Frailty went crazy.

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Leave no witnesses doubled from 9 to 18, Surgical Extractions are starting to go now. If Uzuri starts reliably taking down Iyslanders/Briars/Oldhims then assassin gear really gon' take off

and maybe the meta will shift.....

To where a Raydn Boltyn can slither in... wouldnt I love that

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
RF Surgical Extraction is still high which is great for me because two of mine are RF. My NF I pulled from a pack so I don't care how that price goes. Also have all of my Leave No Witnesses, nonfoil though sadly.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Guess we see end of April or early May what kind of secret tech may or may not exist for this Uzuri/Ninja (bonds) shit to make it's final destined jumps before Dusk to Dawn.

"Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't. Way she goes, bubs."

"Way she goes?! RF frailty goes over 100$, LSS doesn't suspend it?! And that's the 'way she goes'? That is fucked!"

(There's some Uzuri guy roaming the hills "looking for Hamilton". Great idea dude be a regular Joe and try to take down our beloved Lex Luthor. Hype inc.)

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I think people should have Cut Down to Size in their sideboards right now... but that's just me.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Seems decent but doesn't do much for my Wizards unfortunately.

Since d-reacts are becoming more popular I'm switching back to more of an arcane build on Iyslander. I'm still packing E-Strike and maybe a couple poppers in the side but I think arcane is more favored in the current meta than Bully. My Uzuri build, on the other hand? 9 Pummels. "Guardian with extra steps" you might say and it kinda auto-loses to Lexi but it's fun for a casual deck.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Starting up armories at a new store tonight! They have about five months of promos on backstock so we're gonna do super armories for a bit, should be cash

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If people won't get out of bed my store just gives people the extras to teach bums a lesson

I got lesson'd on the promo inertia/bloodrot/frailty/ponder CFs but couldn't be bothered as I was an overworked dead body that weekend

I'll be coming with my riptide, he's 70% against Talishar clowns who be spewing N bombs at me for losing as Azalea, Uzuri and even a few Dromais (think I've cracked that nut but some giga brain simps be on that for real for real)

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
image-69.png

Update: So this guy has no stream and is mad he isn't getting any donations for the equipment he bought. Feel for the guy and all but uh.

Last edited:

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
1681594635014.png

Basically what happened is that the hotspot he took wasn't getting enough speed so he tried to get Verizon to work with his phone as a hotspot but that didn't work either.

1681594753250.png

The venue wants $2,000 to give him a dedicated line to stream from, or $200 to piggyback off of SCG (the event host), which he offered to pay for, but SCG was worried that the stream would destabalize their payment processing.

It's kind of weird to me that nobody had a hotspot that he could use (he's pretty famous in the community and even offered to pay). I think he did his due diligence because he showed up a day early to the venue to test but when the choice comes down to shelling out $2k for the individual line or choosing to record instead... I can understand his decision to not stream.

• 1Like