FOH detectives what city is this?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That divorce is better than 90% of the active relationships in the GWBYH thread.

Froofy-D_foh

shitlord
She admitted everything when I confronted her with the evidence. She claimed she never cheated on me but I don"t really believe it. The reasons she gave for leaving the country were "she just wanted to travel" and that "sometimes I didn"t pay enough attention to her". She cried a bit, but not sure if it was just over getting caught. That"s really all I got out of her.

I have some mutual female friends trying to get the reasoning out of her, but at this point I don"t really care. When the divorce is final I"ll be single with 0 debts, not even a car payment or a credit card bill. We are still in the same condo but all my stuff is boxed up and ready to go. Looking at Craigslist rent is so damn cheap now.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Keep an eye out on the condo, if it is 70k under water she may have problems keeping it. Maybe she tries to sell it and you can snatch it cheap.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Froofy-D said:
She admitted everything when I confronted her with the evidence.
You should of got a pic of you showing her the pics for the first time.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
Firstly, I would like to say that I"m sorry to hear shit went bad with your marriage, especially since you had known her for as long as you did, but it"s good that your divorce wound up about as good as one could go.

Now, to my real point: What I"ve gathered from all of this is, you"re in your low-to-mid 30"s, have a Master"s degree, have no debt, have been through an interesting marriage (so you already know all kinds of shit about what women can pull), have no children, and I can only assume you have a stable job already as well. And so with all of those pre-requisites met, I feel like the only life choice you can make once you"re a free man is to follow in the footsteps of Tiger and roll with this philosophy:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfeHkRRcdWk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfeHkRRcdWk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Good luck sir.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
You should of got a pic of you showing her Tyen"s pics for the first time.

Did you find out who 5 STARS is? (from the license plate)

STFU_foh

shitlord
I think it"s pretty obvious that it"s the dude that flew her out there to fuck her.

"Hey go stand next to my beemer and I"ll take a picture. You don"t have those in your country do you sweetie."

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Froofy-D said:
Final update I guess:

- We"re getting an uncontested divorce for about $1.5k. It was about the cheapest I could find from a reputable local law firm. The cheaper online divorces you have to draft and submit forms yourself.
But did you ever sign an I-864? You"re really fucked if you did. Hopefully you didn"t though I thought you had to if you sponsored her green card.

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
Hmmmmm, your divorce has gone far too easily.

This bitch is sitting on some kind of million dollar trust fund. Rangs don"t give up a free lunch that easily.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Grooverider said:
Hmmmmm, your divorce has gone far too easily.

This bitch is sitting on some kind of million dollar trust fund. Rangs don"t give up a free lunch that easily.

Froofy-D_foh

shitlord
I anyone cares, here"s what finally happened.

- I found out all this shit in early December
- she gave me the ring back, I sold it back to the same jeweler for $500, huge loss but oh well
- moved out in late December
- divorce proceeding was a simplified dissolution, no kids, no alimony, she got nothing from me
- grand total for divorce was $408 court fees and about 5 minutes in front of the judge (you don"t even need a lawyer for simplified dissolution)
- it was a total of 3.5 months from me finding out to being handed the certified divorce document

Icing on the cake: the guy she cheated on me with ... moved to the US to live with her in January. Approximately 4 weeks later he quit his job here and moved back to Brazil. So now she is alone, has some shitty 30k per year job, no health or dental, a shitty car, and she owns a condo that is $80k underwater. Meanwhile I just bought a BMW. Fucking rofl.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Take a pic of yourself leaning on your brand new car in front of your new place, send it to her, and say"HI! Having a great time here in Miami, wish you were here!"

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kind of stumbled into this thread...glad I did.

Erronious, your awesomeness is once again on display here, telling this poor fuck that your not trying to be snarky in the LEAST, yet constantly reminding him how HER parents put HER through school, and probably bought HER a house. No doubt man, Im sure he didnt think that was off the level at all.

But in all seriousness, she looked like she was smoking base or anorexic from those pics. Either that or really stressed out and......or maybe she is just a normal young Thai girl who are all skinny as fuck.

Anyway, shitty situation. Although, if I were you I would feel relieved in a way, considering any bitch who is dumb enough to post multiple pics of herself with landmarks in the background and pass it off as being in another city when its clearly not is enough reason for you to know she is retarded and should be glad she is gone.