FOH detectives what city is this?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Froofy-D said:
I anyone cares, here"s what finally happened.

- I found out all this shit in early December
- she gave me the ring back, I sold it back to the same jeweler for $500, huge loss but oh well
- moved out in late December
- divorce proceeding was a simplified dissolution, no kids, no alimony, she got nothing from me
- grand total for divorce was $408 court fees and about 5 minutes in front of the judge (you don"t even need a lawyer for simplified dissolution)
- it was a total of 3.5 months from me finding out to being handed the certified divorce document

Icing on the cake: the guy she cheated on me with, moved to the US to live with her in January. Approximately 4 weeks later he quit his job here and moved back to Brazil. So now she is alone, has some shitty 30k per year job, no health or dental, a shitty car, and she owns a condo that is $80k underwater. Meanwhile I just bought a BMW. Fucking rofl.
Bro, I just want to congratulate you. You did fantastic in the divorce. And there seems to have been very little drama in the process. This is very un-FOH like (ie, why didn"t you send her really mean texts and get a restraining order put against you? kidding!)

I"m glad you came out on top. Fuck her and her cheating shit. I dated a foreign whore once who said she was going to other countries to visit friends... who ended up being boys she was fucking I know how it feels. It sucks. I e-stalked her the other day. She"s now a worn out whore with an absolutely horrible job.

It sounds like you"re on your way to being a success in life. Keep that shit up. You will find a badass girl who is absolutely the right one for you. I"m really glad this story had a "good" ending!

And Tyen, fuck man, your pictures killed me I hope we can meetup again one day and have some beers! You must be in heaven out there in Oregon with all those microbreweries!

Froofy-D_foh

shitlord
Jozu said:
But in all seriousness, she looked like she was smoking base or anorexic from those pics. Either that or really stressed out and......or maybe she is just a normal young Thai girl who are all skinny as fuck.
Thought I mentioned earlier, but the girl in the Portland pics is my ex-wife"s friend, who is Thai as well. My wife photoshopped some pics from that set and MMS-ed them to me to make it look like her friend met her in Miami. I found the original set on an external hard drive and made this thread just to verify. I"m not sure who she actually went down there to meet and don"t really care at this point.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words and funny pics everyone.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Froofy-D said:
Thought I mentioned earlier, but the girl in the Portland pics is my ex-wife"s friend, who is Thai as well. My wife photoshopped some pics from that set and MMS-ed them to me to make it look like her friend met her in Miami. I"m not sure who she actually went down there to meet and don"t really care at this point.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words and funny pics everyone.
Photoshopped ... the box over her head?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Jozu said:
Erronious, your awesomeness is once again on display here, telling this poor fuck that your not trying to be snarky in the LEAST, yet constantly reminding him how HER parents put HER through school, and probably bought HER a house. No doubt man, Im sure he didnt think that was off the level at all.
Were you offended by what I posted? lol

I just call it as I see it - he a big boy, he can ignore me if he so chooses. He sounded as if he was surprised by all of this, and I was just laying it out there for him. Sometimes people can"t see beyond their own involvement, what is obvious to others isn"t obvious to them - they can often be too close to the issue to see it clearly from the outside. I was being completely honest with him, and pointing out what might have been major issues that have been known to happen. Not sure why you chose to take offense at anything I posted, but /shrug.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just finished this thread and it was a great read. im very sorry about your marriage or rather your wife being a shit. glad at least you got out of it somewhat unscathed. you"re only out time spent and heartache which really cant be calculated in dollars or mended. like all bad things that happen to each of us, get through it and try to do better next time.

dont get serious with foreign chicks. i dated a romanian chick for 6 months back in my early 20s. i thought things were going well only to discover she was using me to get to my best friend who had no interest in her. stupid bitch thought he wouldnt rat her out.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
It"s so refreshing to hear that someone on this board can handle their shit and take a sensible approach to relationships.

If this happened to anyone in the married/GWBYH thread, they"d drag the whole process out into 2 years of denial and passive aggressive nice-guy attempts to mend the relationship.

Instead you fuck her one last time, pack your shit, get a divorce and come out on top in every way.

Respect.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user