FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
South karana centaurs open to trading anyone except justin jefferson and josh allen, but i'm only looking to acquire draft picks for next year

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Cutting most my team because they’re all terrible and boring to watch. But letting javonte Williams ride the bench unless someone wants to give me 7th round pick for him. Least interesting fantasy season Iv ever seen

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro you can't throw Scary out on the street because you gave up for the year.

Bad for competitive balance.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
if hes not worth a draft pick to anyone in a keeper league then his value is nothing(as it should be since hes got turf toe and will only be used as a bad decoy all season)

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
if hes not worth a draft pick to anyone in a keeper league then his value is nothing(as it should be since hes got turf toe and will only be used as a bad decoy all season)
I'm sure you could've found some kind of deal.
I know it sucks to have one of your top players be out early and you took some risks in the early picks that I guess didn't really pan out yet, but we are 3 weeks in and you are dropping a 5th round pick (in our sad world its a 2nd round overall after keepers) to waivers?
C'mon man.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
to be drunkenly clear, im not tanking the season. i just hate most the players I drafted while shitfaced. the trades i was offered were worth less to me than letting people blow their FAB. I'll still be active every week, just starting lots of long shots because its more exciting. I will still happily ruin all your playoff hopes late season when kupp is back. no regerts for terry this week or next

edit- always looking for big trade offers for possible keepers or draft picks. not interested in trading for longshot players or players with no keeper potential.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ham never fails to make me laugh. Mac Jones and Dalton Schultz for CJ Stroud.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mac was qb12 when that was offered…

he has a bad game and CJ has a good game and its now egregious lol… such an important 4 games

You drafted Bryce ahead of him. Qb32. Is that an absurd trade a month later? Mac just turned 25, we putting a ton into a 4 game sample. Obviously CJs been good but I wasn’t asking for Mahomes here , I’m just a Texans fan and wanted to double down my rooting

IMG_7014.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Mac was qb12 when that was offered…

he has a bad game and CJ has a good game and its now egregious lol… such an important 4 games

You drafted Bryce ahead of him. Qb32. Is that an absurd trade a month later? Mac just turned 25, we putting a ton into a 4 game sample. Obviously CJs been good but I wasn’t asking for Mahomes here , I’m just a Texans fan and wanted to double down my rooting

View attachment 493654
We have nearly three years of seeing what Mac Jones is capable of. I think he's reached his ceiling and it looks a lot lower than Stroud. He was benched last year and he's probably going to get benched this year too because he's pretty inconsistent and plays poorly against good teams. After he finishes his rookie contract I foresee a long career being a very good backup.

CJ Stroud is balling on a team that was utterly shitty last year. Draft position doesn't really matter because a lot of it depends on what you think other people are going to do as well. I actually wanted Anthony Richardson before either of these two but he got nabbed a couple picks before mine. Plus, to be honest, I kind of held the OSU thing against him.

Funny enough you make that comparison because someone also offered me Trevor Lawrence for Stroud and I turned it down as well. Yeah, it's four games, but a premier QB is the most important two slots to fill in this fantasy league, IMO. Right now, Stroud is lining up to be a keeper for me. Plus it's not like that TE was moving the needle at all. I think if you were in my position there's no way you would accept that trade.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I agree I wouldn’t accepted. It was a feeler to gauge where you viewed Stroud. I don’t think he’s done anything that Mac couldn’t do (yet) but I agree the upside is promising.

mac had an ass DC calling his plays last year. I give him the Lawrence/Meyer mulligan. Both are decent. To me Lawrence is over rated and Mac is under when the reality is they aren’t *that* different

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
all hail Will Levis

who is ready to trade the farm for the next 15 year all pro :)

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mac still trash but maybe the CJ Stroud hype train was a little too gassed up

DickTrickle

Even if CJ Stroud never throws a pass again and Mac becomes an MVP 6 times over there was absolutely no reason to ever think such a trade at that time was any good.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well that’s one scenario that it would’ve been bad.
But I made a negative Mac comment to make sure my settle down the CJ train didn’t feel related to our trade. I’m in Houston so I hear it 10x more than the regular fan. The hype was out of control.

DickTrickle

Well that’s one scenario that it would’ve been bad.
But I made a negative Mac comment to make sure my settle down the CJ train didn’t feel related to our trade. I’m in Houston so I hear it 10x more than the regular fan. The hype was out of control.
Oh, for sure. Almost no rookie QB doesn't have ups and down. I remember Cam Newton came out doing great and had a slow down as more game film accumulated. Hopefully he'll make adjustments to that.