FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone who gave up before the halfway mark we are replacing next year. Garbage to have someone on IR I your lineup more than one “oops” matchup

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Damn i thought for sure last week was finally my time to win. even the team still starting kirk cousins has 4 wins damnit

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I held on to CJ Stroud as long as I could but goddamn some of the offers you guys were delivering were amazing. I finally relented. Kind of nice to get my team's QB.

Name change coming up, Ma Homies?

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dicks kept saying maybe, had to just go all in now that Texans finally have another good QB. Didn't see me being a real threat for a run at the championship, so the overpay didn't bother me too much.

Name change will definitely be in order.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I think it favored me some but not quite a theft, given how we feel about our seasons (I think I have a pretty legit chance of winning). It will be interesting to see how defenses adjust to Stroud but at this point he looks like he could be a top 5 level QB going forward. In any case, works out well all around.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah, I think it favored me some but not quite a theft, given how we feel about our seasons (I think I have a pretty legit chance of winning). It will be interesting to see how defenses adjust to Stroud but at this point he looks like he could be a top 5 level QB going forward. In any case, works out well all around.

and then there's the panthers, likely sending the #1 overall pick to another team

• 1Solidarity

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bears and Bulls trade

Bears:
Ridley & TLaw

Bull:
Dobbs & 6th 2024

Would taken another trade had I seen it before this one was accepted from one of you guys but work -_-.

• 1Picard

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well this has been an interesting week for some teams going all in for this year and others next

wish we kept half our roster tbh so dumping had more ramifications but still fun to watch

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
IMG_0138.jpeg
ESPN rankings are meaningless lol

gonna lead the league in scoring despite losing a keeper 3m into the season :) prolly still gonna be like a six seed and centaurs only win

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 503085ESPN rankings are meaningless lol

gonna lead the league in scoring despite losing a keeper 3m into the season :) prolly still gonna be like a six seed and centaurs only win
I think our roster format makes it hard for them to calculate rankings on top of it just being hard to do in general.
And you're still going to need to outscore me by 30+ points this week to lead the league in scoring! (maybe you were checking least points against :p)

Also, to everyone: there's a new poll about how many points per reception we are doing. Please go vote!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ah you’re right. Looks like we will be the members of the 1600 club. I may have been unlucky with injuries but you were definitely unlucky with matchups. I don’t think I can take the 1seed since I lost to da bears. Every matchup is hard this post season

• 1Like

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah you’re right. Looks like we will be the members of the 1600 club. I may have been unlucky with injuries but you were definitely unlucky with matchups. I don’t think I can take the 1seed since I lost to da bears. Every matchup is hard this post season

I have a pretty good shot at 1600. And I need that bye week, sorry Hambro.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I can’t steal yours. I don’t think… bc division

• 1Like

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is not the round 1 matchup I wanted.
Still pissed at zay flowers for his come from behind 20pt game that put me here

three teams at 1600
Edko
Me
Kyoug

only one other team even topped 1500

karanas is the best winless team I’ve ever seen

you guys who stopped updating your lineup suck. Somehow I still played active owners every week tho