FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
You guys have any openings? Had the itch to play FF the past couple of years and I am trying to avoid restarting my ole league.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don’t think so, our draft is tomorrow so I’d think any openings woulda been filled but Ham would know better.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I believe this is the second person inquiring, I would be down for a second smaller league for fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
The irony after we just reduced our league by two teams

I haven’t been made aware of anyone not returning tho the lack of responses to some trades makes me wonder

if we have a no show from a silent account tomorrow we may end up with a team for you

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
3 people didn't lock in their keepers, wouldn't be foh if everyone did as they were supposed to.

assigning keepers i think make sense.

Karanas i didn't hear back from on trades all off season and he didnt' select keepers so ill need to know you're active to not replace you at this point tbh

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Going forward the keeper rounds will be the last 3 rounds, so if you don't select them you just wont get to keep anyone and you'll have 3 end of the draft picks. It's the only way to prevent this

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
omg redoing it reset the draft picks, im going to have to go and manually put these trades back in

edit, i think its bc it locked rosters with picks undone so a first pick now became the 7th pick and shit. yeah last time im manually re processing every pick bc people cant select 3 people

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
please let me know if i missed any trades to process. players were already on their new teams but i had to move all the picks back. wasn't as bad once i figured out LM can force trades

guys who didnt select keepers, you have limited time to change what i chose for you. i legitimately chose you the right players bc im nice, but you guys can always surprise me

and yes, going forward the first round will = the first round to make trading easier to understand and for keepers to be worry free. if you don't select one going forward you F yourself

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, that sucks. Fucking got a work call 20 minutes before the draft and I had to war room some stupid issue. My team is so bad.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gotta think you could’ve got an actual qb for your first rounder. Good trade rash indeed.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I do understand Maye holds more value in this league but man round 11 (14 after keepers) is a sell low on Nico to me

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Gotta think you could’ve got an actual qb for your first rounder. Good trade rash indeed.
I'm taking the potential and I have way too many WRs, including three top tier ones unless Diggs really takes a dive. Plus I still got a first round wide receiver rookie. I only had one QB and I doubt brissett is going to be starting very long. Collins wasn't my first round pick, either. When you get an auto draft there's every reason to invest towards the future. It worked out for me last year with getting a rookie QB so I'm into rolling the dice.

Last edited:

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel ya. I didn’t consider you not feeling like you could really win this year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user