FOH Shower Thoughts

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
it definitely burns the mucus membranes, like eyes, nose, pee pee hole etc. Maybe I'm just a puss

Yeah it burned my pee hole back when I occasionally used to jerk off (AKA cleaning it till it goes off). But not a problem in the anus. If that's mucus membrane back there it must be a bit tougher.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder what portion of our modern increase in life expectancy is due to abortion eliminating serious health problems that would have likely increased the child mortality rate.

• 1Picard

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder what portion of our modern increase in life expectancy is due to abortion eliminating serious health problems that would have likely increased the child mortality rate.

It's not just that.

How many lame animals do you see walking around? None? Exactly. Life expectancy rose with the modern medicine and vaccines. Tetanus shots basically prevented thousands of deaths each year, so did cures for the common cold and most injuries.

Back in the stone age, a little scraped knee could very well kill you. Nowadays, you've got vegetables without arms, legs, dick and half a torso missing still leading somewhat decent lives.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah it burned my pee hole back when I occasionally used to jerk off (AKA cleaning it till it goes off). But not a problem in the anus. If that's mucus membrane back there it must be a bit tougher.
First off, y'all nasty.

Second - I jerked off with shampoo once when I was a kid and I thought the burning peehole was my recently dead grandpa punishing me for masturbating.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
First off, y'all nasty.

Second - I jerked off with shampoo once when I was a kid and I thought the burning peehole was my recently dead grandpa punishing me for masturbating.

How perverted was your grandpa? Maybe he is still punishing all of us who use soap to jerk it.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
What if the reason why the end of dreams time perfectly (sometimes ironically perfect) to waking up is because the entire dream is only a fraction of a second with a sense of time that’s much slower, and the entirety of the dream actually starts from the point of waking up?

What if the reason why it's so cold is because we're further from the sun now and the shield around the earth is getting thinner and thus more cold space is getting in? More heat from the earth is escaping at a faster rate because it's not being held as strongly, perhaps it is more pent up and thus moves out faster when away from the beating sun?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What if the reason why the end of dreams time perfectly (sometimes ironically perfect) to waking up is because the entire dream is only a fraction of a second with a sense of time that’s much slower, and the entirety of the dream actually starts from the point of waking up?

What if the reason why it's so cold is because we're further from the sun now and the shield around the earth is getting thinner and thus more cold space is getting in? More heat from the earth is escaping at a faster rate because it's not being held as strongly, perhaps it is more pent up and thus moves out faster when away from the beating sun?
Do you have the internet?

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
A clock that goes above your TV, but instead of telling the current time it tells you what time it currently is in the TV show you're watching.

• 1Blown
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Using AI to determine the right time for each scene, of course. Because AI is getting freaky smart like that and would probably do it second only to the writers / directors.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Actually, I'm pretty sure thats close to how dreams work.

I think your brain just does random nonsense all night and there is no story. But in the instant of waking up your brain tries to recreate some narrative that connects all the random impulses into a cohesive story. In other words, when people tell you about "what they dreamed last night", they're literally just making up a story - the story didnt even happen in their mind, they didnt go through it, its just their brain trying to construct a story - in that moment - from fragmented memories of random bullshit.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I set up the mobile apps that our field staff use and one of the most used ones is Environmental Compliance on construction projects. Since I see all the submitted records, I'm really noticing how different people do the same job.

We have a die-hard environmentalist in Seattle that's a "Ban all cars! commit suicide to save the trees!" kind of fella. He's the main Env Compliance guy on a massive state project. Based on his comments and pictures, I assume that he absolutely fucking hates every single person that runs a piece of heavy machinery. If he sees a drop of oil on the ground, he's ready to call in the national guard and declare martial law until he has a head for the noose.

On my side of the state, the engineers leave comments like "Informed site supervisor that Ecology will shut down their project site if an inspector does not see this issue resolved. He shrugged. I shrugged."

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually, I'm pretty sure thats close to how dreams work.

I think your brain just does random nonsense all night and there is no story. But in the instant of waking up your brain tries to recreate some narrative that connects all the random impulses into a cohesive story. In other words, when people tell you about "what they dreamed last night", they're literally just making up a story - the story didnt even happen in their mind, they didnt go through it, its just their brain trying to construct a story - in that moment - from fragmented memories of random bullshit.
I hate it when people tell me their dreams and fucking hate dream interpreters. That's why it makes me sad when I want to tell others about my dreams, because .

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My friend and I should start a Daddy Gigalo service. There's an under served market of nympho feminists that need a real man to cook them dinner, fix the guest bathroom toilet, engage in degrading sex and mock their progressive ideals.

Neither of us have any real desire to be entrepreneurs or gigalos, but it seems like a good way to implement some CYA contracts before dropping the cock hammer on these crazy bipolar cunts.

• 1Harrow

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My friend and I should start a Daddy Gigalo service. There's an under served market of nympho feminists that need a real man to cook them dinner, fix the guest bathroom toilet, engage in degrading sex and mock their progressive ideals.

Neither of us have any real desire to be entrepreneurs or gigalos, but it seems like a good way to implement some CYA contracts before dropping the cock hammer on these crazy bipolar cunts.
Dude. Went to competition and my assigned roommate showed me his OnlyFans account. It was filled with sad old ladies ready to pay him.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Dude. Went to competition and my assigned roommate showed me his OnlyFans account. It was filled with sad old ladies ready to pay him.
When I was a guide in Hawaii, all of us were jacked because it was really physical. At any given time, about 5 of the guys had a sugar momma. And the old ladies that hit on us were ALWAYS rich af. I don't think the same is true for old guys chasing girls.

• 1Harrow

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I was a guide in Hawaii, all of us were jacked because it was really physical. At any given time, about 5 of the guys had a sugar momma. And the old ladies that hit on us were ALWAYS rich af. I don't think the same is true for old guys chasing girls.
This dude was just a dude. He was black so there's that. But it definitely had me thinking