Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I have a bunch planted along the edge of my forest along my meadow this year. That's where my deer blind is. Hoping to get a bunch this year.
That's awesome. I just moved into the house and slammed with other stuff and a laundry list of to-do on the house. Trying to make the old barn into a home gym/tool room/kayak storage. After that I'd like to look into corn. Anything else worth growing? Either to eat, just for fun, etc. Tobacco would be fun but I think curing the leaves is tricky I've heard. I'd also like to look into chickens but prob won't have time to build a run until November maybe.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That's awesome. I just moved into the house and slammed with other stuff and a laundry list of to-do on the house. Trying to make the old barn into a home gym/tool room/kayak storage. After that I'd like to look into corn. Anything else worth growing? Either to eat, just for fun, etc. Tobacco would be fun but I think curing the leaves is tricky I've heard. I'd also like to look into chickens but prob won't have time to build a run until November maybe.

I grow everything. I have an orchard with all sorts of fruit trees. I have most of an acre under till for other fruits and veggies. I have vines for kiwi and grapes and gourds and veggies. It's work, but we don't buy produce for most of the year, and almost never buy fruit. We've been on this property 12 years, and it's taken that long to get to this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Thanks bro. I could smell the hash brown casserole ony way back in.
Why don't you like our president bro? He's like maybe the best president ever. Definitely top 5.

• 1Picard
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 1 users