Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think we are doing it wrong. Instead of telling him to go, we need to beg him to stay and maybe then he will finally go.
he obviously isnt going away, he's said he's leaving a dozen times now. nobody believes he's going anywhere. i cant say i blame him because there really isnt a board quite like this one around with the same people we have been shitposting with for over 20 years. I'm on 22 years here already. i think they started Noows in 97 with Uttima Online. if i had played Ultima instead of The Realm Online i would be in for 25 years. anyway, fuck Foler. we need our Furby back.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Folper is just doing the Steve. Keep threatening to quit, come back a few days later and respond to like 5 people at once then "quit" again. Folzer has no real friends so he is relegated to this forum because of it.

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Amod Amod can we set something where if a fag member threatens to quit enough times the team just perma bans them instead, and don't give me that not enough granularity shit that you are thinking right now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Amod Amod can we set something where if a fag member threatens to quit enough times the team just perma bans them instead, and don't give me that not enough granularity shit that you are thinking right now.

Granularity.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We can treat it like commonlaw marriage. After they reach a certain point they just have their "quit" imposed on them. No need for any further legalities.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
My FoH salt alarm went off, had to drop by to make sure you fags were ok. Lmao I see Kirun Kirun dunking on Araysar Araysar . Kirun Kirun don’t forget that araysar is a stay at home dad because he got fired at his last marketing job. His only job is to literally stay at home and raise his kid and his kid has RICKETS!

Lol Punko Punko Chris Chris Maul Maul you eurofags are gonna FREEZE. Can’t wait. So glad Russia blew up those pipelines!

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My latest prank.

Back to doing amazing things and changing the world. LATER LOSES!

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Pants on Fire!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Well I thought id come by and let you all be the first to know since I know how much you care.

A tree fell on the pista. Thanks hurricane IAN.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Nirgon Nirgon just watched ur vid and can testify that as a Chad I have multiple women constantly hit on me.

It’s EXTREMELY tiresome

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
HELL YA!

As a proud Slav I couldn’t be more EXCITED for the reunification of our peoples!