Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorry Mr Pence, but since they're passing a law about the VP counting votes is irrelevant you're no longer useful to me.

Tough break, bro.
Lmao typical fed - thinks he’s above the rules.

You all are in for one hell of a surprise once you learn the truth about this forum.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lmaooooo imagine being such a huge simp like Araysar Araysar and simping for pathetic women in politics like this WHORE

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't wait till you're allowed to crawl out of this trashcan. Need you and Mr. Sox for Pantheon launch.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Can't wait till you're allowed to crawl out of this trashcan. Need you and Mr. Sox for Pantheon launch.
fuck my life fml GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Big fellow Slav-bro big D Putin with that energy. Love it. Hopin he follows through with some nukes.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, bro, can't wait for everyone here to keep cheering Putin once the bombs drop. He literally had no choice; it was the only way to save Ukraine and protect the world.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, bro, can't wait for everyone here to keep cheering Putin once the bombs drop. He literally had no choice; it was the only way to save Ukraine and protect the world.
Hell yeah. Let’s hope he does it sooner rather than later.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Bro, I’m not a doctor but at what temperature would a person freeze to death, if say, they had no heat in a Nordic country winter?
Live Action Monster GIF by Bethesda
Video Games Fallout GIF

We'll all be dead long before that from the nuclear blasts, marshmellow time. Would the us be hit before us, you think?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Absolutely thrilled at the reunification of my fellow Slavs with our Russian motherland!

• 1Like