<Gold Donor>
1692195020596517m.jpg

• 4Faggotry
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I can tell that dude's gay just from his picture alone. I don't need all the extra evidence.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler I’m in Africa now if you want to give advice. Just getting off the airplane was total chaos. First at customs people were just cutting in front of everyone constantly. Felt bad for this old British couple that was trying to queue properly. Thankfully I’m not that sort of polite and just muscled my way to the front. First guy wanted some form I didn’t have. He didn’t speak any English so just scrambled incoherent bs on it so I could fill it out and be on my way in two minutes and it worked. Next customs guy wanted another form and I decided to just bluff and say “they said I didn’t need one.” As I pointed at the room of people. He apparently bought it. After I got my luggage it was onto the public side of the airport. Absolute sea of people trying to carry your shit. Whatever, ended up with 12 people carrying my two bags. Only tipped the one that looked in charge five dollars and asked them to nicely split it. Lots of them were chanting “pp” and point at their hands, any idea what that means? Anyways, my driver kicking and slamming the door on a few ppers later and was on my way to my first lodge. Honestly pretty nice. Long walk between individual buildings for people, nicely maintained garden between everything, and smells amazing because of the jasmine I think. Strangest thing is the shower has no curtain and there’s a huge window to let people look in. Euros sometimes do that shit too so I’m used to it, but would probably weird out a prude.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1697358956533.jpeg

At the airport and spotted my tax dollars at work. That shitbox prop plane is labeled United Nations food program, lol. Don’t think their ramp door is very secure.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler did you ever feel guilty you weren’t tipping your driver enough? Drove past my regional driver with my park driver, and just seeing him sitting on a log for 16 hours straight made me feel he earned more than his 2.10$ recommended tip. Should I tip him 3$ or something? Pic unrelated as we move to a new area.

1697560681922.jpeg

Also what’s up with the military guy that rode with my jeep. He had paper stuffed down his barrel, never seen that before. And why do the children want to fight over large water bottles? As funny as it is seeing them go at it when I toss one out the window, I need your experience in Africa to understand what the heck is going on.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler did you ever feel guilty you weren’t tipping your driver enough? Drove past my regional driver with my park driver, and just seeing him sitting on a log for 16 hours straight made me feel he earned more than his 2.10$ recommended tip. Should I tip him 3$ or something? Pic unrelated as we move to a new area.

View attachment 495688

Also what’s up with the military guy that rode with my jeep. He had paper stuffed down his barrel, never seen that before. And why do the children want to fight over large water bottles? As funny as it is seeing them go at it when I toss one out the window, I need your experience in Africa to understand what the heck is going on.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1697726166755.png

Miguel got us down the river by canoe super fast, nice and peaceful. My next driver was anything but. Apparently he owns his own car and treats the African wilds like some rally race. We went from being the last car in the group to the first, with three cars still stuck in the mud by the time we got to our hotel. Damn fun 2 1/2 hour drive (was supposed to take over four)

Araysar Araysar Punko Punko why are Hugo boss shirts so popular in rural Africa? Do they just have a lot of style?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Araysar Araysar Punko Punko why are Hugo boss shirts so popular in rural Africa? Do they just have a lot of style?

Its either fake cheap shit or 10 years old.

I understand you would not see this, glad to help.

Maybe try visiting a Boss shop.

The paki store you have nextdoor is not one, even though they might be advertising Huco Boscj.

Enjoy!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I got this fat east Bantu looking woman for a guide, like a small version of your average Sheboon in America. I thought she wasn’t the best at first cause she was a bit on the low end for spotting things visually, but then she randomly said “I smell animal x” and hopped off and ran into the bushes like some squat gorilla, and out comes animal x running like it saw a ghost. Me and the other whites were laughing out asses off, and she managed to keep doing it. You really meet some characters over here.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler - Hey Folders, you don’t visit your thread anymore. You can only post so much about World War Jew.

I’m busy dealing with a Romanian lawsuit.

Anyways have you seen this guy before? Sure seems pretty based and I totally agree with him.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user