Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I’m busy dealing with a Romanian lawsuit.

Anyways have you seen this guy before? Sure seems pretty based and I totally agree with him.

I hope LLR rickshaws you for life if this becomes your new schtick.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bro you probably know all these but figure I'd post it here just in case since youre a fellow high TC bro. Direct indexing is an interesting one

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Anyways have you seen this guy before? Sure seems pretty based and I totally agree with him.

*cringe* what sort of retarded soy fat retard can’t enjoy food. If you work out and do things for a living you need calories to stay fit. I do both of things. Eat calories that I enjoy is kinda a no brainer over bad food. What could be the consequences of eating things I enjoy?

Are you a fat looking for a way out of the cycle? Go out and do stuff loser lmao.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I hope LLR rickshaws you for life if this becomes your new schtick.
IMG_4299.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bro you probably know all these but figure I'd post it here just in case since youre a fellow high TC bro. Direct indexing is an interesting one
I actually do 5 by using 4. I’d never go back to giving cash. I’ll have to check out the rest. I’m skeptical of short term rentals..

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

bro this guy that can't cook also chugs tranny dick, I'd steer clear

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
bro this guy that can't cook also chugs tranny dick, I'd steer clear
lol What the fuck is he on about? I dont get why he's so caught up in the theoretical situation of fucking megan fox with a dick or hulk hogan with a pussy? Tf is wrong with him lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol What the fuck is he on about? I dont get why he's so caught up in the theoretical situation of fucking megan fox with a dick or hulk hogan with a pussy? Tf is wrong with him lol.
I don't know, man. Dude just really likes feminine penis.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
that would be absolutely terrifying irl on beach at night. Beach night time rollerblading gangs that pop out and start coming at you dancing to ymca. Can only imagine what happens next..

• 1Let's Go Brandon!