Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo I'll send u this payment bro. It'll be worth a ton in 2 months.

foto_no_exif (1)-01.jpeg

• 2Trump
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My first pair lasted 10 years of heavy use bro. Second pair went 5 years. Third pair went 3. Never again.
Bro it's made in china. The people who brought you china hoax flu. You can't trust communist. Don't wear china flops.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I had plantar fasciitis years ago. That fucking SUUUUUUCKED. Do not recommend.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Since we will appropriate the shit out of any culture that has good food, all food becomes American.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Silver Knight of the Realm
So you're saying you like pedophiles, rapist and terrorists? Big numbers you given me mixed signals bro. Pick a lane.
I try not to judge people on their worst day, bro. I don't like pedophilia, rape, or terrorism, but the people who do those things are not those things. I don't associate with people who do those things, but I still have compassion for them and hope that they are able to find peace and empathy for their fellow man.

• 1Seriously?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Look at this sleeper cell juggalo.

Also, I saw this when I googled juggalo earlier and it made me laugh

1600007797996.png

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I try not to judge people on their worst day, bro. I don't like pedophilia, rape, or terrorism, but the people who do those things are not those things. I don't associate with people who do those things, but I still have compassion for them and hope that they are able to find peace and empathy for their fellow man.
Bro that sounds haram. Once a pedophile always a pedophile, once a terrorist always a terrorist.

Would you agree with the statement that "Osama bin Laden was an astute scholar and not that bad"??

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Listening to tony hawk pro skater 1 & 2 albums. You're welcome

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bro that sounds haram. Once a pedophile always a pedophile, once a terrorist always a terrorist.

Would you agree with the statement that "Osama bin Laden was an astute scholar and not that bad"??
I wouldn't agree with your statement. I agree that there are some things that you can't come back from, bro, but that doesn't stop me from wanting people who have done truly horrific things to have lives where they are able to find some measure of peace and hopefully take steps toward trying to redeem themselves.