Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Just on a practical note, why wouldn't this site be fed 24/7 into the surveillance machine? Bandwidth issues? Dial up is unreliable for the government?

I've assumed everything has increasingly been "logged" ever since 9/11.

Ah. Logged. I pulled a funny bone.

But right? I can *easily* get us boosted if you want.

Hey, how about those Maoists down in Latin America? Shining Path Guerillas FoH Supports Kill Every Mormon missionary = false.

Don't worry, I put in the word for you all.
wlQgVYl.jpg

What do you do with a problem named Santa Maria?

You choked that second simulator run. It's the first 3-day round-trip zero gravity circle-suck to ever land on the moon. Victor is the go-man, and he wasn't comfortable. I'm truly sorry.

I can't believe you lost to a Canadian.

How's your collection these days https://www.firesofheaven.org/members/edaw.1298/ ?

I sold everything except my signature Cartier's. The second Tesla was worth it tho. It's really best if you can kind of stagger which car you use day-to-day, even with the combustion models. Plus, Henry likes to check them over, so this is his preferred driving schedule for me.

I do miss the Patek's.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
How's your collection these days https://www.firesofheaven.org/members/edaw.1298/ ?

I sold everything except my signature Cartier's. The second Tesla was worth it tho. It's really best if you can kind of stagger which car you use day-to-day, even with the combustion models. Plus, Henry likes to check them over, so this is his preferred driving schedule for me.

I do miss the Patek's.
I'm not a watch guy. I've got an old gold Bulova that was my grandfather's and a 25 year old stainless-steel Skagen as a daily driver. I'm a simple man.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user
Funny fact. I have some kind of high-galvanic skin or something. I play acoustic guitar and have ever since a teen. I used to rust/corrode a set of strings out in 2-3 weeks. My best friend rarely let me play his Gibson, because he thought there was something bad voodoo about the situation.

Have never been able to wear a watch. This is almost too perfect I know, but it's not the finish that gets strange. It's the mechanism. I had a drawer full of old watches, gifts, you know? All of them die after 6 months. Every single one. I cannot wear a wristwatch. I destroy time. I gave up about 20 years ago.

I got a pocket watch. My dad's. I figure as long as I don't actually handle it, it's accurate. So, I've got a Schodinger's pocket watch. I very seldom look at it. I might look at it, and that might be the one. Another dead watch.

See, LLR, this is a non-shaw post. In the shaw, this is Jacob's Ladder. I think you've "blown" me out of propoertion. I can do everything you said about creating a rattling piece of "Wait, why are we talking about incels?" but this, sir, is the Shaw.

Out in the wild, you shall see, I'll just write posts like this one about me and watches. (Not the first one about cartier's come on....). I've already said as much.
I'm obsolete.

This new stuff, with all of the abilities to create Mr. Sox to infinity and back, alters things. But, we still have a few months on my sentence. So we shall see if I am true to my word.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You think making a Foler Foler post where you lie about what watches and cars you do or don't have means you should be free to make them in the rest of the forum?

Huh. Tell me more about all the internet chests you're cracking.