Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It is quite funny that Max still acts like a child when things aren't going his way.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
That was a stressful/awkward race to watch, if it weren't for Max's bitching and the McClaren drama that might have been as boring as Monaco. Expected to see more issues after some of those qualifying incidents.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Announcers earned their money today. Relatively uneventful race all about management and race strategies.

Feel like this GP could have been another 10-15 laps and it'd have maybe been a bit more interesting, but maybe I'm not appreciating what the winner accomplished as a relatively newer fan.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
McLaren gonna McLaren... They need to get their house in order. They cost themselves 1 and 2 today.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
McLaren gonna McLaren... They need to get their house in order. The cost themselves 1 and 2 today.
Their season is going to end in tears if they don't pull their heads out of their asses.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Ferrari with a great strategy? What timeline have we shifted to? :emoji_laughing:

Don't miss motoGP too!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
So what happened there?

To me it kind of looked like this:
4795788-giphy.gif

(replace robots with Carlos)

Did carlos turn left? Did perez bash into him? Did the suspension fail and throw Carlos sideways? I dunno!

Fucker

Log Wizard
So what happened there?

To me it kind of looked like this:
View attachment 546143
(replace robots with Carlos)

Did carlos turn left? Did perez bash into him? Did the suspension fail and throw Carlos sideways? I dunno!
They touched wheels because both of them had their heads up their asses. Standard racing incident.

Dual powerslides to finish line was epic

gte.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users