Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This last race the Alonso vs Perez fight was worth it. This vid probably won't embed, but it has that fight with engineer radio, super good:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Going to be a nice looking race. Weather should good, though the colder temps will take longer to warm up tires.

1699580751404.png

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Some were saying it had a shot to be one of the coldest F1 races in history but now the other potential challenge - rain - will probably keep the temps up thanks to the cloud cover.

Apparently they didn't think about racing at night in the desert being cold.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've only ever been to Vegas in the summer when it feels like you're melting with every step you take, my brain has trouble believing it's actually cold there.

Rocky start to training but looks like it could be a decent race.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
It's unusually clod for this time of year. Once you get into mid December is when it gets fucking cold.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I've only ever been to Vegas in the summer when it feels like you're melting with every step you take, my brain has trouble believing it's actually cold there.

Rocky start to training but looks like it could be a decent race.
We went to Vegas in February once, it was like 40 degrees and raining. Fucking miserable.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Fun race, I'll have to try and make it down for some phase of it next year if not the race itself.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it was not as big of a shit show as I thought it would be. Still annoyed they raced at 1 AM.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I was glad to hear the drivers enjoyed it, tracked looked pretty wild with some of the high speed bends.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Not sure if you guys saw how moto3 ended last round, but it was ugly. Sasaki was clearly the fastest but the italians just kept knocking him off the track.