Golden Baronet of the Realm
FB_IMG_1718782233110.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

RQB

Mr. Poopybutthole
It isn't that we don't like your content, it's that you're a complete douche bag. And way to send me a message and then hide your profile so I could not respond. Like I said, shit stain, waste of skin.

Unrelated

X-Wing_Aircraft_Carrier-LEAD_CROP.jpeg
Not my content. Since it doesn't really exist as some of y'all have so subtly pointed out. That I don't like your content, their content, his content, her content. You repost a shit ton, so you get the repost reaction. Duh. You specifically have got some like and laugh reacts to so calm tf down. Is that not the whole point of the system in place here. To react according to how the viewer sees fit? Imagine being upset at a stranger online for a fucking reaction... Internet... I don't react a certain way to get a reaction. I react on how I feel about the content. But ya know, react how ya want. I will.

1718782971488.png

Last edited:
  • 10Faggotry
  • 3Harrow
  • 2Repost
Reactions: 16 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not my content. Since it doesn't really exist as some of y'all have so subtly pointed out. That I don't like your content, their content, his content, her content. You repost a shit ton, so you get the repost reaction. Duh. You specifically have got some like and laugh reacts to so calm tf down. Is that not the whole point of the system in place here. To react according to how the viewer sees fit? Imagine being upset at a stranger online for a fucking reaction... Internet... I don't react a certain way to get a reaction. I react on how I feel about the content. But ya know, react how ya want. I will.

View attachment 533471

It's actually not that I give a shit about what you say or how you react. It's that you're a terrible member here because you don't post anything and you're first in line to find something to criticize about others posts. It's what makes you a shit stain.
Imagine "not caring" so much you have to respond.

You're a waste of skin. thankyouandhaveaniceday

giphy.gif

• 8Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 11 users

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's actually not that I give a shit about what you say or how you react. It's that you're a terrible member here because you don't post anything and you're first in line to find something to criticize about others posts. It's what makes you a shit stain.
Imagine "not caring" so much you have to respond.

You're a waste of skin. thankyouandhaveaniceday

giphy.gif
Can't fix broken sometimes. RQB RQB obviously cares what others think, since their response to you was edited.

They think they are participating and understand the system, but never will. They are like the person that takes a penny whenever needed, and never leaves one for others. Then goes home and leaves anonymous negative reviews on Google and Yelp.

1718792187029.png

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can see it from the Highway pretty easily if you dont want to stay at the Hotel. At night it lights up and is really cool looking, yet.. distracting. Wish I was headed that direction right now. Couple Rum Runners out in Key West would hit the spot right about now.

Guitar-1.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users