Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

U got a woicense for ending chats makes me laugh like a mental patient every fucking time

1723129821668784.jpg

1722603641411557.jpg
1722306650089667.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Came free with a subscription to Nintendo Power. I actually called up and wanted to know where my other guides were and the person on the phone explained to me that all the other ones had to be purchased individually. I was so disappointed. I think sites like GameFaqs are great but there's something about print media that I'm sad to see go. As a kid I had

View attachment 540434

and I'd read through just because I liked how it was laid out more by narrative than strategy guide.

View attachment 540436

I read until it fell apart. it features eight top magic players (at the time) explaining the deck they were best known for but also telling a story about how they were introduced to the game or some big event. Each was very personal. I'd even recreate as many of the decks as I could in the old Microprose Magic video game as it had the old cards.
I remember back in the 90s a neighborhood kid had the FF6 strat guide and sold it to my friend for $20. He had it for a few weeks and the kids dad found out he sold it and got pissed off. He demanded his kid get it back but since it was used by my friend they would only pay $10 to get it back. So my friend was mad because there was no damage to it at all to make the value drop, so he said sure, after the weekend I’ll bring it over. In the meantime he smashed up a bunch of Ruffles potato chips and inserted them throughout the book and let it sit for a couple days so the grease could soak in. I remember coming over and he relays the story to me and shows how proud he is of his idea, many pages were basically see through. He sold it back for $10 and didn’t let them see the condition. Funny ass memory.

IMG_3792.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Juvarisx

Florida