Funny, Strange, Random Pics

rrr_img_65785.jpg
Something is amiss... there's no way the "Global" average can be the 3rd lengthiest on a list. Unless Germany and the Congo (or some mystery country of pant-pythons) are swinging dick so massive that it takes a thousand Chinese men to average them out.

rrr_img_65791.jpg

rrr_img_65790.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I grew up with a bunch of those in my basement alongside wolf spiders. I laugh when people squirm at the sight of spiders, but centipedes are legitimately fucking gross. Their main defense mechanism is to detach several of their legs which will then twitch back and forth on their own, distracting predators while they run away. I was usually tasked with killing any centipede spotted by my family, and smushing them outright would not only leave a dozen twitching legs all over the place, but a fair amount of juice. That body is basically just a fat tube of juicy innards.
rrr_img_65810.png

Get those all the time in my apartment. Apparently one of the few bug species that can be born and live their entire lives indoors. Live up to seven years, can get pretty damned big, fast as hell, and really really ugly.

Unrelated:

rrr_img_65812.jpg

rrr_img_65813.jpg

rrr_img_65814.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
77.68x = 83.12, find x. x-1 just might be tax rate /wink

Yes, someone fucked up the tips calculation (or labeling, is my guess) - that's the point. I wonder how long that scam lasted.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
What are we looking at here? Is this the full receipt? because those items don't add up to $83 either, but $77.68

Even if you add those two up, the suggested tips still don't fit
Taxes are not included in the item price in the US. It should still be listed separately on the itemized receipt, though.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What are we looking at here? Is this the full receipt? because those items don't add up to $83 either, but $77.68

Even if you add those two up, the suggested tips still don't fit
Guest number 1 had 5 margaritas and no food, I'm doubting they were in much condition to do the math. :p