Tenjikuronin

the-dar-91.jpg

monday-today-19.jpg

dar-today-113.jpg

the-dar-393.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is just too awesome not to share. Hahahahahahahah!

Hoax a Massive #Fail | Billboard

An Internet hoax claiming Justin Bieber had been diagnosed with cancer, and that fans had begun shaving their heads in solidarity, has spread fears that actual supporters of the singer will "go bald for Bieber."

It goes like this: On Tuesday, the rascals who inhabit 4Chan posted a crudely Photoshopped "tweet" supposedly from the verified account of Entertainment Tonight. It stated matter-of-factly, "Pop star Justin Bieber was diagnosed with cancer earlier this morning. Bieber fans are shaving their heads to show their support."

Above the fake tweet were photos of non-fans, one of whom is not holding a piece of paper with the Twitter hashtag #BaldforBieber. Below the image is another faked tweet, this one from the man himself, Justin Bieber.

"Several of my AWESOME supporters are shaving their heads to help get me through this! I love my fans! #BaldforBieber," the fake tweet reads.

Fast as you can say "Baby, Baby, Baby, Oooh," the hashtag became a trending topic and numerous videos began popping up on YouTube. However most of the clips feature text and random photos of bald teens who could very well be hairless for other reasons.
GUlwRbm.jpg