<Medals Crew>
mds50nly53f81.jpg

• 5Repost
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Its a good yardstick for how insanely uninformed the media keeps the average person.

View attachment 397167

It's not the media keeping me uninformed. I choose to be uninformed by not consuming the media. I haven't watched cable television in probably 20 years, never read a newspaper, don't listen to or subscribe to any kind of news feeds or anything. Its all terrible, so yeah, as far as the "how deep is your head buried in the sand"... as deep as I can fucking get it. I find my enjoyment of life is directly proportional to how unaware I am of how terrible the fucking world is. I'm aware this is a selfish behavior that doesn't enact any positive change in the world, but I'm fine with that. I don't have any causes I'm fighting for or against, I'm blissfully unaware of what's happening in the world at large. With my time I am mostly concerned with what cool places I'm going to go to, awesome food I'm going to eat, what sex I'm going to have, what hobbies I enjoy pursuing, and just generally milking whatever happiness I can wring out of this shitty world before I'm blinked out of existence. You guys can focus on the horrible shit, have at it! :D

Valentine.jpeg
veg.jpg
wallpaper-153518.jpg

• 7Like
  • 6Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 17 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's not the media keeping me uninformed. I choose to be uninformed by not consuming the media. I haven't watched cable television in probably 20 years, never read a newspaper, don't listen to or subscribe to any kind of news feeds or anything. Its all terrible, so yeah, as far as the "how deep is your head buried in the sand"... as deep as I can fucking get it. I find my enjoyment of life is directly proportional to how unaware I am of how terrible the fucking world is. I'm aware this is a selfish behavior that doesn't enact any positive change in the world, but I'm fine with that. I don't have any causes I'm fighting for or against, I'm blissfully unaware of what's happening in the world at large. With my time I am mostly concerned with what cool places I'm going to go to, awesome food I'm going to eat, what sex I'm going to have, what hobbies I enjoy pursuing, and just generally milking whatever happiness I can wring out of this shitty world before I'm blinked out of existence. You guys can focus on the horrible shit, have at it! :D

View attachment 397226View attachment 397227View attachment 397228
No one cares.
Less words, more pics you ignorant faggot.
f2e6a59c913d1f10ad8e63f28ce807a3.3.jpg

• 4Rustled
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 10 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

View attachment 397226View attachment 397227View attachment 397228
seriously?
joe-biden-kid.gif

look at his old pedo tricks, trys to distract a 0-year old
3Dup.gif

is he shoving her head to his crotch? jeezus
this is what the media does, they try to run cover for the pedo by saying, "look i can sit on his lap no big deal!!!"
BYD.gif

but i'm sure you know that donald trump is a big fat cheeto

• 9Like
  • 3Harrow
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 15 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Ningen Isu! Oh man so good. Thanks for that.

Derp posted a vid by mistake...

Dolomites-stock-UIAA.jpg

Last edited:
  • 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
seriously?
joe-biden-kid.gif

look at his old pedo tricks, trys to distract a 0-year old
3Dup.gif

is he shoving her head to his crotch? jeezus
this is what the media does, they try to run cover for the pedo by saying, "look i can sit on his lap no big deal!!!"
BYD.gif

but i'm sure you know that donald trump is a big fat cheeto
leslie knope has been wanting to grind her snatch on biden's knees since time immemorial

Parks And Recreation Thank You GIF by PeacockTV

1644270072849.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
Ningen Isu! Oh man so good. Thanks for that.
Welcome. It came up about 4 hours into what is supposedly someones random playlist (ie-youtube algorhythm generated playlist) that I had on while reading last night, and while I'm not much into metal the first part of the song got me to look up from my book and I was taken by the look they have. Old japanese guy who looks sorta sensei-ish, Uncle Fester and someone who's hairstyle sort of evokes the Leningrad Cowboys. Really hard to look away, in a good way, you know? :)

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 8 users