<Silver Donator>
557637_10200648326677155_465244255_n.jpg
Beagle usually bumps me off ;(
1644187895025.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

The fact is that your histimine system rotates every 7 years or so. Those tend to be the windows where you can gain or lose allergies. In my case until I was around 14-15 I had a mountain of allergies (as in two column typed page full of things I needed to avoid). When was around 14-15 that dropped to a handful. When I was around 24 I got tested again and it had dropped further to two notable ones left Bermuda grass, and tomatoes. It's very possible for you to pick up a nut allergy later in life, but for the majority of people they lose them as the grow older.

Unrelated : Meet the corn your girl tells you not to worry about....
View attachment 397075

4CEE25BF-2ECE-4E54-8DE1-F6E21C051655.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Gross, who would think to make that connection, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Here is how its done.

View attachment 397115

Ah so it doesn't bother you that the Prez, is a pervert who can't keep his hands off little girls, but it does bother you that my pic points out that he is a pervert. Gotcha...

Jackass.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Ah so it doesn't bother you that the Prez, is a pervert who can't keep his hands off little girls, but it does bother you that my pic points out that he is a pervert. Gotcha...

View attachment 397116.

I literally know nothing about the Prez, but you put a picture of anyone up with a little kid with a "I want to cum all over you" caption and I'm going to think "What the fuck is wrong with you". Even if that was a totally proven fact... why the fuck would you spend your time thinking about it and putting it in other peoples faces. Fucking weird.

mermaid.jpg

• 5Harrow
  • 3Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Even if that was a totally proven fact... why the fuck would you spend your time thinking about it and putting it in other peoples faces. Fucking weird.

Okay...hol up...

Lemme just get thru this logic.

"If it was proven as fact [that the president fucks kids], why would you spend your time thinking about it and putting it in other peoples faces?"

So wait, are you saying that if it was proven as true that the president fucks kids, you would want to just, "Ehh don't impact me"?

I mean I'm not gunna sit around and larp all the kids that creepy pedo joe fucked but thats such a strange contra point to make.

---

in non-homosexual content

1644211994457.jpeg

1644212018007.jpeg

Still blows me away that we got Apolo 13 back.

• 10Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 3Harrow
Reactions: 16 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Okay...hol up...

Lemme just get thru this logic.

"If it was proven as fact [that the president fucks kids], why would you spend your time thinking about it and putting it in other peoples faces?"

So wait, are you saying that if it was proven as true that the president fucks kids, you would want to just, "Ehh don't impact me"?

I mean I'm not gunna sit around and larp all the kids that creepy pedo joe fucked but thats such a strange contra point to make.

---

in non-homosexual content

View attachment 397125

View attachment 397126

Still blows me away that we got Apolo 13 back.

Haha, no, I'm sure everyone would want to know if that happened. I'm saying that if tomorrow we found out that Ryan Reynolds fucked kids, and you went around finding every innocent picture of him holding a kids hand, hugging them, WHATEVER, and you started posting those with messages of "He jizzed all over her" or "He stretched out her tiny holes", then yes, I would think that was fucking weird.

I don't follow politics, it doesn't matter to me if this is a picture of Trump or Biden or Jesus (although to my knowledge Biden doesn't fuck kids, but what the fuck do I know), when you post a picture of an adult man and a kid with the implication he's going to cum on her... yeah, that's weird. Shit, seeing that picture and going "I've got to share this!" is probably even weirder.

That's all I was saying.

babys.jpg

• 2Harrow
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users